Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Got em
    Mike never announced this. Do you know the difference between inter and inner? I do have a few different groups that we communicate between. General sports UL group and a General softball group.

Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Mike never announced this. Do you know the difference between inter and inner? I do have a few different groups that we communicate between. General sports UL group and a General softball group.
    Yes he did, he talked about how they were providing the athletes with an NIL program , people brought in to explain to them how to position themselves to make money, how they handle themselves both on and off the field matters, I heard the interview. It’s one of the first couple he did with Scottbut I’m sure you knew before Mike Desormeaux right? And I do know the difference between inter and inner, that doesn’t negate the fact the 1 very recent posters only posts are how great you are and you both use inter multiple times. It’s extremely difficult for the same person to have different writing styles.

Yes he did, he talked about how they were providing the athletes with an NIL program , people brought in to explain to them how to position themselves to make money, how they handle themselves both on and off the field matters, I heard the interview. It’s one of the first couple he did with Scottbut I’m sure you knew before Mike Desormeaux right?
    Link?

Link?
    Prather post them all, feel free to listen for yourself.

Prather post them all, feel free to listen for yourself.
    Provide the link since you are so sure he said that. I listened to it and didn't think he said that at all.

We are now in the ACC?

Provide the link since you are so sure he said that. I listened to it and didn't think he said that at all.
    Well if you just listened to it, provide the link so everyone else can judgeyou are the only one trying to prove something, you look like the dildo not me.

Yes he did, he talked about how they were providing the athletes with an NIL program , people brought in to explain to them how to position themselves to make money, how they handle themselves both on and off the field matters, I heard the interview. It’s one of the first couple he did with Scottbut I’m sure you knew before Mike Desormeaux right? And I do know the difference between inter and inner, that doesn’t negate the fact the 1 very recent posters only posts are how great you are and you both use inter multiple times. It’s extremely difficult for the same person to have different writing styles.
    They had started a program for it right when the NILs had started with a brand building company for football . I think this program expands apon that to all sports. Have to get local company's and national ones to buy in but it's a great first step.

I used the word inter one time dip____.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    They had started a program for it right when the NILs had started with a brand building company for football . I think this program expands apon that to all sports. Have to get local company's and national ones to buy in but it's a great first step.
    Yes all sports and athletes.

Default Re: NIL Opportunity (ULtra)

"Underwhelming" would become "why don't we have that?" so fast if App State announced the same thing.
    No doubt but the hype feels overboard.

Link?
    Here, and I’ll save you the time looking for it. It’s at about the 10 minute mark.

Here, and I’ll save you the time looking for it. It’s at about the 10 minute mark

https://espnlafayette.com/podcast/po.yertype=player

Hey that's my name!!!

Where's my money?

We are now in the ACC?
    The article is on the AAC.

Geez, I’m blind and I could even see that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information