Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Hmm seems like JMV was on to something
    Those RR guys will explain the value of this program.

Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

All hail, JMV, Mr. all knowing. We bow down to him.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    What part of UL will be one of the only G5 school to have an NIL program in place for all players and sports do you not understand?
    Not true, one of the SBC schools said on the Forum over there that they were providing the same service and using the same company that UL is using. But if this excites you, I am happy for you enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    All hail, JMV, Mr. all knowing. We bow down to him.
    Esqueleto acknowledge me! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Not true, one of the SBC schools said on the Forum over there that they were providing the same service and using the same company that UL is using. But if this excites you, I am happy for you enjoy!
    A poster on a forum said that LOL.

Default Re: NIL Opportunity (ULtra)

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    This is useless if we don’t get the NIL money to start rolling in…
    Adidas has already made an announcement about NIL money. I guess you and other missed that memo.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Did this really need to be something that needed to have a secret society around it though? Seems like it would have been something our student athletes needed to hear (leaked or not), not fans. This news doesn't move the needle for me.

I'm firmly in the old man yelling at the cloud anti-NIL club though. Especially with LHSAA recently expanding NIL benefit eligibility to high school students.
    I checked with my secret magic 8 ball. It says “No”.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We will have resources in place and that doesn't move the needle?
    I will be interested to see more information on this to see if it moves my personal needle or not. If it's just rolling out a pre-built plug-n-play (dating) website that connects players directly to sugar daddies, meh.

I am completely self-aware of me being a wet blanket about this, but I will stay tuned to see if NIL money starts rolling in like du42 said.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Nobody would ever know . . .
    Mr. CajunVic he mentioned in an early posting that his inter circle knew.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I will be interested to see more information on this to see if it moves my personal needle or not. If it's just rolling out a pre-built plug-n-play (dating) website that connects players directly to sugar daddies, meh.

I am completely self-aware of me being a wet blanket about this, but I will stay tuned to see if NIL money starts rolling in like du42 said.
    See post #36. It already has started.

11. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    Give this guy 5 stars for most gullible poster . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    You and JMV are the only people on here who spell inner circle, “inter” circle. You constantly dk ride the guy. Seems to me that you could easily be JMV.

If anyone would have listened to Mike D over a month ago with Prather you would know he explained this “super secret April news” on 1420, it’s a good thing which the 8th grade girls on here seemed to have ruined.

14. Default Re: ULtra: Louisiana Athletics Launches New NIL Education and Brand Management Program

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You and JMV are the only people on here who spell inner circle, “inter” circle. You constantly dk ride the guy. Seems to me that you could easily be JMV.
    Hmmm good intercept, I'm not going to intercede.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Got em

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information