Thread: Kansas Finishes Historic Comeback, Beats UNC in NCAA Championship

1. NCAA Kansas Finishes Historic Comeback, Beats UNC in NCAA Championship

The Kansas Jayhawks beat the North Carolina Tar Heels 72-69 to complete the biggest second half comeback in the history of the NCAA Championship Game.

Default Re: Kansas Finishes Historic Comeback, Beats UNC in NCAA Championship

What a great game. I'm gonna blow my own horn again after the fact. But I felt like when UNC beat baylor in another really great game that the Tar heels were going to make a run all the way to the title. But Kansas was just phenomenal. Well, except their free throw shooting in the 2nd half. those guys had a gear that I haven't seen since the UNLV Running Rebels. But it was a great display of team basketball by both sides. Too bad the guys from UNC got hurt like they did in the 2nd half. It might have played out differently. But that had as much to do with Kansas' defense as anything else that happened in that game.

3. Default Re: Kansas Finishes Historic Comeback, Beats UNC in NCAA Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    What a great game. I'm gonna blow my own horn again after the fact. But I felt like when UNC beat baylor in another really great game that the Tar heels were going to make a run all the way to the title. But Kansas was just phenomenal. Well, except their free throw shooting in the 2nd half. those guys had a gear that I haven't seen since the UNLV Running Rebels. But it was a great display of team basketball by both sides. Too bad the guys from UNC got hurt like they did in the 2nd half. It might have played out differently. But that had as much to do with Kansas' defense as anything else that happened in that game.
    ….yea forgot about the free throw misses…what a game!

Default Re: Kansas Finishes Historic Comeback, Beats UNC in NCAA Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Well said

Thread Information