Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

UL Softball Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

I don’t know about the rest of you, but Glasco leaves little to be desired. He is more of a game manager than a coach…and not a good one at that. He plays not to lose in tight situations and ALOT of these girls are not developing like they should be. It’s infuriating to watch.

Default Re: Glasco needs to go.

Uh oh

Joined March 2022…

Just my opinion, but I am waiting and wanting to see more and it just ain’t happening.

Does when I joined have anything to do with my opinion? I have been watching this team for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSun View Post
    Just my opinion, but I am waiting and wanting to see more and it just ain’t happening.
    Mike? That you?

ILS SONT PARTIR!!!!

Settle down, it's just girls softball.

Mike bored ever since he s done with the fried chicken business

Lol. I don’t know this Mike guy, but I am just stating what I see.

OK Mike!

If you're really being serious and you don't know who this Mike guy is, then it's obvious you know nothing about UL softball.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but Glasco leaves little to be desired. He is more of a game manager than a coach…and not a good one at that. He plays not to lose in tight situations and ALOT of these girls are not developing like they should be. It’s infuriating to watch.
    I don't care who you are I agree with you 100%. Year five of coaching a top 25 team is not the time to be rebuilding. We have lived in the portal the last five years and now it has caught up with us. I see no development of players at all. Even though this has been one of our best sports for national recognition the powers that be looks at it as just girls softball.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    If you're really being serious and you don't know who this Mike guy is, then it's obvious you know nothing about UL softball.
    That’s one way to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I don't care who you are I agree with you 100%. Year five of coaching a top 25 team is not the time to be rebuilding. We have lived in the portal the last five years and now it has caught up with us. I see no development of players at all. Even though this has been one of our best sports for national recognition the powers that be looks at it as just girls softball.
    Agreed. They will rule the SBC and nothing else, until these girls are given a coach that will develop them into something better than they were when they arrived.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information