Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . LastLast

Thread: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

1. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Caviar View Post
    Nobody, even those who profusely claim to be in the know, seem to want to touch with a 10 ft pole, the 4 girls that have left the softball team, but remain on the roster.
    Because no one cares about quitters.

Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

IMO, it is strange for players who are gone to remain on the roster. I’m not sure what “fishing” means. I just asked very straight forward questions about the team. If you are not interested in providing information or don’t know the answers to the questions it is appropriate to just not respond. There is no doubt that the program is much deeper and in better shape with these four ladies than without them. Inquiring minds like to know.
    I am not interested in providing information to someone that I don't know or trust. I do know the answers to the questions, but I don't have to provide that to you. By the way nobody ever questioned if the team was in better shape depth wise with these kids.

3. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am not interested in providing information to someone that I don't know or trust. I do know the answers to the questions, but I don't have to provide that to you. By the way nobody ever questioned if the team was in better shape depth wise with these kids.
    Oh

Like it was observed earlier:

Nobody, even those who profusely claim to be in the know, seem to want to touch with a 10 ft pole, the 4 girls that have left the softball team, but remain on the roster.

4. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

You are the king of bait and forget

5. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    100% accurate. Likes to make posts about the inside knowledge he has of the program but if he told you what he knew, he would have to kill you. If you are bored one day, search the various softball threads and you will see numerous posts he has made in which he contradicts himself in a later post.

IMO, it is strange for players who are gone to remain on the roster. I’m not sure what “fishing” means. I just asked very straight forward questions about the team. If you are not interested in providing information or don’t know the answers to the questions it is appropriate to just not respond. There is no doubt that the program is much deeper and in better shape with these four ladies than without them. Inquiring minds like to know.
    With a name like "Caviar" isn't it in your DNA to fish?

Like MelRock stated, maybe they are suspended. And like JMV or someone stated, let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    100% accurate. Likes to make posts about the inside knowledge he has of the program but if he told you what he knew, he would have to kill you. If you are bored one day, search the various softball threads and you will see numerous posts he has made in which he contradicts himself in a later post.
    I will let you know something. Taylor Snow is in the portal. There is your got to know for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    I only post facts not speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    You just don't like to hear facts. Go kick rocks somewhere else.

Oh

Like it was observed earlier:
    I don't know you or trust you. If you think I do and I just don't know your handle name then send me a PM.

11. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

I only post facts not speculations.
    Ah, so you don't know . . . knew that all along . . .

12. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

I don't know you or trust you. If you think I do and I just don't know your handle name then send me a PM.
    Oh, so it’s the Secret Society of KNOW? NO THANKS. I choose to socialize with the normal Cajun folks here, enjoy being a Cajun like I have been for over 40 years and do my own thing, No PM, No secret Texts and No hard feelings.

13. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

You just don't like to hear facts. Go kick rocks somewhere else.
    You can’t take facts either JMV. Go throw yourself into traffic.

14. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Just how self-important are you? No one takes you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    With a name like "Caviar" isn't it in your DNA to fish?

Like MelRock stated, maybe they are suspended. And like JMV or someone stated, let's move on.
    He is probably a ML croonie or another troll.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . LastLast

Thread Information