Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

1. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Nobody, even those who profusely claim to be in the know, seem to want to touch with a 10 ft pole, the 4 girls that have left the softball team, but remain on the roster.

Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Caviar View Post
    Nobody, even those who profusely claim to be in the know, seem to want to touch with a 10 ft pole, the 4 girls that have left the softball team, but remain on the roster.
    They gone bud as of this posting. It doesn't matter what the roster says, the roster isn't updated everyday.

3. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    They gone bud. Move on.
    Why then do they remain on the roster?

Why then do they remain on the roster?
    The roster is updated periodically. It is not updated daily. As of this posting they are not on the team.

5. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

The roster is updated periodically. It is not updated daily. As of this posting they are not on the team.
    Clark disappeared from the baseball team and vanished from the roster faster than a cat on a hot tin roof. Why such a difference with softball? It really seems to be a very strange situation.

Clark disappeared from the baseball team and vanished from the roster faster than a cat on a hot tin roof. Why such a difference with softball? It really seems to be a very strange situation.
    What is strange?

It could have gotten a lot worse than that but Glasco did what he had to do. Moving forward….

Craig where did you get these stats from Matt?
    From the NCAA website.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    From the NCAA website.
    Nice work sir.

My understanding is the girls are suspended, not let go from the team. A couple longer than the others. I could be wrong because I am not in the know and do not want to be in the know. It is what it is.

11. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

What is strange?
    That they are still on the roster.

That they are still on the roster.
    Nothing is strange sir. You sure are fishing for information. Let's play ball with what we have and move forward. The program is in good shape.

13. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Nothing is strange sir. You sure are fishing for information. Let's play ball with what we have and move forward. The program is in good shape.
    IMO, it is strange for players who are gone to remain on the roster. I’m not sure what “fishing” means. I just asked very straight forward questions about the team. If you are not interested in providing information or don’t know the answers to the questions it is appropriate to just not respond. There is no doubt that the program is much deeper and in better shape with these four ladies than without them. Inquiring minds like to know.

IMO, it is strange for players who are gone to remain on the roster. I’m not sure what “fishing” means. I just asked very straight forward questions about the team. If you are not interested in providing information or don’t know the answers to the questions is is appropriate to just not respond. There is no doubt that the program is much deeper and in better shape with these four ladies than without them. Inquiring minds like to know.
    If it's that important to you, Gerry has an office, how about if you go there and ask him after he gets back from the road trip?

15. Default Re: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    If it's that important to you, Gerry has an office, how about if you go there and ask him after he gets back from the road trip?
    Man, this place is a hornet’s nest in the making. �� Bzzzzzzzzzz

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information