Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Default Re: Glasco needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    3 out of 4 in Texas with a win over UT is not a good time for suns post.
    I am not going to argue that…timing is questionable, but I don’t like the 3 out of 4 in Texas “ain’t bad mindset”. I hope like everyone else that they improve and get better. I have just yet to see that improvement.

This banter with y’all, though is what makes Cajun Nation great.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSun View Post
    Fired up a lot of folks with that first statement.
    Thanks Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Thanks Mike.
    Lol. Trust me. If I was ML, I would claim it.

And you have A LOT more research to do, if you think that the staff isn’t supposed to coach the players up to overcome those shortcomings.
    I've done the research. That's why I know they are farther along than you care to admit.

Coaches can't make plays for the players. I'm sure your coaches were not to blame for your lack of success when and if you played any sport, just as they weren't for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    I've done the research. That's why I know they are farther along than you care to admit.

Coaches can't make plays for the players. I'm sure your coaches were not to blame for your lack of success when and if you played any sport, just as they weren't for mine.
    We see their progress differently and that is ok. There is nothing wrong with that.

And no coaches don’t make plays, but I do know that I was a much better player leaving college than I was coming in, because of hard work and the time my coaches took to develop me and the guys around me to get the best they could out of us…which led to a lot of success.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but Glasco leaves little to be desired. He is more of a game manager than a coach…and not a good one at that. He plays not to lose in tight situations and ALOT of these girls are not developing like they should be. It’s infuriating to watch.
    Troll alert!!!!!

And you have A LOT more research to do, if you think that the staff isn’t supposed to coach the players up to overcome those shortcomings.
    You are calling out one of the most knowledgeable softball posters on this board. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Troll alert!!!!!
    Haha. You guys kill me with this troll stuff. Sharing an opinion doesn’t make me a troll JMV!

Haha. You guys kill me with this troll stuff. Sharing an opinion doesn’t make me a troll JMV!
    You are clueless to any thing going on with the program.

You are calling out one of the most knowledgeable softball posters on this board. You have no clue what you are talking about.
    That comment was made in jest, because the assumption was that I didn’t know what I was talking about when I was simply sharing my opinion like everyone else. It’s a fan forum. I am not here to question people’s knowledge.

You are clueless to any thing going on with the program.
    That’s a bold assumption JMV.

That’s a bold assumption JMV.
    From what you have posted on this thread I can tell that you are clueless.

From what you have posted on this thread I can tell that you are clueless.
    There you are with your assumptions again, JMV.

It’s getting late. Looking forward to seeing you all next week after McNeese and Troy.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    No development of players? I guess you don't know that Oklahoma has the highest team batting average in the nation. The Cajuns are 10 points lower at number two in the nation. I would say that's development.
    And how many game Oklahoma lost and where are they ranked the the bottom two teams in their conference beat them are they rebuilding in year five of their new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunbrian2004 View Post
    What has this Board Turned into Bash the Coach's. Maybe more support for our Programs would go along way but this board is getting out of hand. I have been a Cajun supporter all of my Life. In my opinion which everyone here has instead of bashing lets but money into the program's. All of these coach's are doing everything they can with what they have

Name me a time when the Cajun Program has had more success across the board than we are having right now.
    If you do not like what's going on in Cajun Nation why don't just jump back off the band wagon and go back where you came from
    So you're saying fans that donate their hard earned money can't have an opinion on an opinion board. Yea that makes a lot of since. The good ole boy mentality if you don't do or say what I want you should leave.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information