Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Glasco needs to go. (NOT)

Default Re: Glasco needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I don't care who you are I agree with you 100%. Year five of coaching a top 25 team is not the time to be rebuilding. We have lived in the portal the last five years and now it has caught up with us. I see no development of players at all. Even though this has been one of our best sports for national recognition the powers that be looks at it as just girls softball.
    No development of players? I guess you don't know that Oklahoma has the highest team batting average in the nation. The Cajuns are 10 points lower at number two in the nation. I would say that's development.

Uh no, next troll up?

3. Default Re: Glasco needs to go.

What has this Board Turned into Bash the Coach's. Maybe more support for our Programs would go along way but this board is getting out of hand. I have been a Cajun supporter all of my Life. In my opinion which everyone here has instead of bashing lets but money into the program's. All of these coach's are doing everything they can with what they have

Name me a time when the Cajun Program has had more success across the board than we are having right now.
    If you do not like what's going on in Cajun Nation why don't just jump back off the band wagon and go back where you came from

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    No development of players? I guess you don't know that Oklahoma has the highest team batting average in the nation. The Cajuns are 10 points lower at number two in the nation. I would say that's development.
    That’s development to you?

Sharing an opinion on the coaching staff, isn’t me not supporting the team. I just think the program and the girls deserve better.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSun View Post
    Sharing an opinion on the coaching staff, isn’t me not supporting the team. I just think the program and the girls deserve better.
    Maybe Gerry needs to toughen them up, call them wussies or something. Right?

7. Default Re: Glasco needs to go.

Well, he got it close . . . its all in reading comprehension . . . he meant Glasco needs to GEAUX . . . he wants to win a few more games . . . GEAUX Cajuns and GEAUX GLASCO . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Maybe Gerry needs to toughen them up, call them wussies or something. Right?
    Not at all. That definitely won’t help.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSun View Post
    Not at all. That definitely won’t help.
    You have no idea what Slickrick was referring to when he mentioned the word, "wussies". You are clueless. And, you're proving it to everyone on this board.

Mike was of the Cobra Kai school of hard knocks.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    You have no idea what Slickrick was referring to when he mentioned the word, "wussies". You are clueless. And, you're proving it to everyone on this board.
    He set him up and like a dumb hard head catfish he took the bait

Think this thread still gets started if we had won today?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I don't care who you are I agree with you 100%. Year five of coaching a top 25 team is not the time to be rebuilding. We have lived in the portal the last five years and now it has caught up with us. I see no development of players at all. Even though this has been one of our best sports for national recognition the powers that be looks at it as just girls softball.
    So what direction should we go with the program, then? Who’s on the short list if it’s decided Glasco ain’t the guy?

Also, keep in mind the college softball landscape has changed dramatically over the last 10 years. The big boys have decided to push their money around in that sport now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Think this thread still gets started if we had won today?
    Prob not. However it has been something that I have been thinking about for quite sometime? At some point it was coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    So what direction should we go with the program, then? Who’s on the short list if it’s decided Glasco ain’t the guy?

Also, keep in mind the college softball landscape has changed dramatically over the last 10 years. The big boys have decided to push their money around in that sport now as well.
    I don’t know, but I agree with ya. The team has great talent and is consistently ranked. If winning the SBC and losing in the regionals is what excites you. Gerry is your guy. But that is as far as they will ever go…with the current staff.

I want them to win, just as much as the rest of y’all, but I just don’t see it happening.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information