Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Trajan Wesley portal

Default Trajan Wesley

I imagine that won't bother too many people. I for one, loved his enthusiasm and energy, but he could get out of control at times.

Best of luck to you Trajan the Cajun!

Default Trajan Wesley

Wesley has entered the transfer portal. Wish him the best, a little guy with a lot of heart who has been plagued by injuries during his time here. He played well in spurts this past season but was a little inconsistent. This definitely opens the door to bring a high quality PG in via transfer or JUCO.

Default Re: Trajan Wesley going bye bye

Also of note SBC player of the year Norchad Omier from Ark St. entered the portal last night. There are already over 1,000 players in the portal the week before the final four.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Also of note SBC player of the year Norchad Omier from Ark St. entered the portal last night. There are already over 1,000 players in the portal the week before the final four.
    after he said he was coming back to state . So interesting thing about him his visa dose not allow him to get NIL deals .

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    after he said he was coming back to state . So interesting thing about him his visa dose not allow him to get NIL deals .
    His coach was about to get fired. Then Omier says he's going to return to stAte. Coach gets two year extension. Omier says he's leaving.

Sorry for the duplicate thread, Turbine please combine. Also of note SBC player of the year Norchad Omier from Ark St. entered the portal last night. There are already over 1,000 players in the portal the week before the final four.
    I wish him the best, but his guard play was not consistent here. That is all I will say.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    His coach was about to get fired. Then Omier says he's going to return to stAte. Coach gets two year extension. Omier says he's leaving.
    A cautionary tale of keeping coaches out of fear of players leaving.

after he said he was coming back to state . So interesting thing about him his visa does not allow him to get NIL deals .
    Well, I’m sure whomever is handling the NIL deal where he is headed can fix that. stAte fans knew this was coming when he started scrubbing his Twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, I’m sure whomever is handling the NIL deal where he is headed can fix that. stAte fans knew this was coming when he started scrubbing his Twitter account.
    They will just have to pay him cash like old times

Default Re: Trajan Wesley

Wesley has entered the transfer portal. Wish him the best, a little guy with a lot of heart who has been plagued by injuries during his time here. He played well in spurts this past season but was a little inconsistent. This definitely opens the door to bring a high quality PG in via transfer or JUCO.
    I wish the best of luck to him, he's been a great student athlete. But he was not a D1 talent.

A cautionary tale of keeping coaches out of fear of players leaving.
    Yeah didn't the Cajuns keep Marlin so we wouldn't have players leaving. I think more could follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Isn’t that the same weak excuse we use for Marlin? How ironic

They will just have to pay him cash like old times
    LOL, yeah like that's hard to do.

Default Re: Trajan Wesley

Getting a high quality PG late in the spring is a tricky proposition. It's not impossible, but all the P5s that are having coaching changes are going to take fliers on PGs from JUCO and the portal as stop gap measures.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information