Thread: Fantasy Baseball is here!!!

UL Baseball Fantasy Baseball is here!!!

The Louisiana Fan Fantasy Baseball league has been restarted. All of you who participated last season should have received an email from me. Please respond to that email or respond here so I know you still want to participate.

At this time, we have 2 open slots for anyone interested. If you didn't participate last year, and you would like to join us, just respond below or via PM with your e-mail address so I can send you an invite.

We use the ESPN fantasy baseball platform. It is H2H points. It is real easy to do and a whole lot of fun. Plus, it's FREE !!

We will schedule our draft some time next week. You do not have to be present to draft if you don't want to.

Join us!

Default Re: Fantasy Baseball is here!!!

1 open slot left.

All open slots taken right now. If previous members don't respond by the weekend, I'll open up those slots then.

Anybody interested should still contact me here or through pm. There are 3 people that have not confirmed from last year, and even if they all rejoin, we could decide to expand the divisions.

1 slot just opened up.

Any takers?

C'mon, it's fun!

We've set our draft for Tuesday 7pm. It's all on-line. You can either draft live or let your team autodraft.

We have a few spots left for anyone interested. It's free, easy to do, and your amount of participation is up to you. I usually spend 10-15 minutes per week managing the roster and setting lineups. When I first started doing this, I didn't know what I was doing until June, and I still almost won the league.

If you're on the fence about joining us, just do it. It will cost you nothing, and it might be more fun than you can imagine. It's more fun for us the more teams we have.

Just leave your email below or in a PM, and I'll send you an invite. A couple of clicks later , and you are a Major League Baseball Manager!

bump

Bump

OK guys, we have a few open slots. If anybody is interested, reply or pm your e-mail address to me, and I'll send an invite.

The draft is scheduled for tomorrow at 7pm.

It's not too late guys, if you want to have fun with us.

Our draft is scheduled for 7pm today. Reply below or pm your email address, and I'll send you an invite.

Thread Information