Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Podcast: We're Talkin' Baseball

Tickets Podcast: We're Talkin' Baseball

MelRock, from Ragin' Review Man About Town, and Voice of the Cajun's Jay Walker talk Cajuns and Jags!

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Baseball

Voice of the Eagles Danny Reed talks Sun Belt Conference Baseball

3. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Baseball

Enjoyed this very much. Thanks for inviting me MelRock.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Enjoyed this very much. Thanks for inviting me MelRock.
    We will do it again! I am working on another guest I think you will enjoy. Hopefully, you can make it on to ask a few questions as well. More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    We will do it again! I am working on another guest I think you will enjoy. Hopefully, you can make it on to ask a few questions as well. More to come.
    Live studio audience!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Live studio audience!
    We can do that, I will let you know once it is lined up.

A great job by MAT, Jay, and Craig! Enjoyed listening to y'all talk about this weekend's baseball games, you gave a good summary for those who didn't get to watch (including me). Thanks for your podcasts!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    A great job by MAT, Jay, and Craig! Enjoyed listening to y'all talk about this weekend's baseball games, you gave a good summary for those who didn't get to watch (including me). Thanks for your podcasts!
    Thank you for the kind words. It was a fun weekend of baseball, so easy to talk about it. We appreciate you listening.

I also have confirmed former Cajun's great Javi DeJesus for tomorrow. It should be posted tomorrow around lunch.

I also have confirmed former Cajun's great Javi DeJesus for tomorrow. It should be posted tomorrow around lunch.
    Good deal, Javi visited on Ragin Review last night. He has great insights and of course baseball knowledge. And yes, he still hates South Alabama!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Good deal, Javi visited on Ragin Review last night. He has great insights and of course baseball knowledge. And yes, he still hates South Alabama!
    Yeah, Josh and I were texting about it this morning. I have been wanting to have him on and for one reason or another, I have not. Josh said he forgot to hit the record button, so I thought this would be a good time for both of us. The plan is for Josh to join us on the recording.

Solid episode. It was enjoyable to hear the analytics of what we saw over the weekend as well as on-field trends on what we are seeing with this roster. Hopefully, this weekend was the start of something fun down the pipeline.

Yeah, Josh and I were texting about it this morning. I have been wanting to have him on and for one reason or another, I have not. Josh said he forgot to hit the record button, so I thought this would be a good time for both of us. The plan is for Josh to join us on the recording.
    Craig just please tell Javi we are UL and not ULL. LOL

Former Cajuns' great Javi DeJesus talks about his time at USL, where he is now, and baseball.

I surprised Javi with an old friend and some pictures of him in college. Great to get to know him a little bit as a person and not just a name in the media guide.

15. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Baseball

Where is the link or thread?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information