Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst . 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 . LastLast

Thread: Marlin Set To Return ( Retaining Players Paramount )

Default Re: Marlin Set To Return (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    So 25k less than a football coach of a top 25 program. he must have serval trips to the round of 32 and beyond right
    But we can't afford the $150k buyout? GTFOOH. Dr. Maggard lost me on this stupid decision

2. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return (merged)

He reiterated .75 win % either 2 or 3 times during the interview. It’s a complete joke that he kept saying that was a major factor in keeping him, yet the win % is nowhere near that number. He’s quickly losing all credibility IMO. At best Maggard just doesn’t know better, at worst he thought nobody would catch that??? Lol

Trying really hard to give Maggard the benefit of the doubt.

If the fact he “won 75 percent of his games here” was a major reason he was retained…maybe you have to revisit that decision with someone that had a math degree.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The old saying, “Laughing all the way to the bank”.

You still dogging McLeast’s FB?
    From time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    But we can't afford the $150k buyout? GTFOOH. Dr. Maggard lost me on this stupid decision
    If Maggard is not serious about basketball, then i am out! I will use my ever shrinking dollars on some other form of entertainment! What a disappointment!!

6. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan.hess1986 View Post
    He reiterated .75 win % either 2 or 3 times during the interview. It’s a complete joke that he kept saying that was a major factor in keeping him, yet the win % is nowhere near that number. He’s quickly losing all credibility IMO. At best Maggard just doesn’t know better, at worst he thought nobody would catch that??? ….Lol
    ……maybe Doc Mag was referring to Marlin’s lifetime record!

Default Re: Marlin Set To Return

Any coach that would of kicked Will Wades @$$ had they not stepped in front of him on that night in the p Mac gets a pass with me. Let him finish out his contract. I personally think he’s gonna have the best team and record in conference next year and will then retire on top. Let’s Geaux Bob. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Any coach that would of kicked Will Wades @$$ had they not stepped in front of him on that night in the p Mac gets a pass with me. Let him finish out his contract. I personally think he’s gonna have the best team and record in conference next year and will then retire on top. Let’s Geaux Bob. Good Luck.
    You snagging some season tickets next year?

9. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    You snagging some season tickets next year?
    You sure are worried about everyone else’s season tickets. Stay in your lane dude.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You sure are worried about everyone else’s season tickets. Stay in your lane dude.
    No thanks. It’s a fair question to the Bob supporters. Are you gonna show up?

11. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return

No thanks. It’s a fair question to the Bob supporters. Are you gonna show up?
    Yes you are and who do you think you are to brand people Maggard supporters?

Marlin should go ahead and swindle LaTurd for $400k. I am starting to lose respect for that guy.

I have given him the benefit of the doubt, ignoring his lackluster record and zero semblance of post season success. But after hearing a few things lately from the Lil Guppy’s camp it’s ridiculous that he is retained for anything more than $100k.

13. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Marlin should go ahead and swindle LaTurd for $400k. I am starting to lose respect for that guy.

I have given him the benefit of the doubt, ignoring his lackluster record and zero semblance of post season success. But after hearing a few things lately from the Lil Guppy’s camp it’s ridiculous that he is retained for anything more than $100k.
    Contracts have meanings. . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes you are and who do you think you are to brand people Maggard supporters?
    Yes you are?

Who did I brand as a Maggard supporter? Is his first name Bob?

I’m simply asking the people happy about Bob coming back if they plan to get tickets next year. I’ll probably keep mine but I can’t see this retention bringing on many who weren’t going before.

15. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return

Yes you are?

Who did I brand as a Maggard supporter? Is his first name Bob?

I’m simply asking the people happy about Bob coming back if they plan to get tickets next year. I’ll probably keep mine but I can’t see this retention bringing on many who weren’t going before.
    Marlin, Marlin supporters . . .

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst . 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 . LastLast

Thread Information