Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread: Marlin Set To Return ( Retaining Players Paramount )

Default Re: Marlin Set To Return (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Obviously Dr. Maggard misspoke when he made the 75 percent comment. I think he meant a home winning percentage of 75 percent. Not sure if that is correct but that is my best guess
    Why “obviously?” The man lies and we just assume he misspoke?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You can’t “mispeak” during this thing. You’ve literally chased away a percentage of the fanbase forever with this decision.

Again, they can NOT ____ up the messaging on this, and that’s exactly what’s happening.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but this could be the unraveling for Maggard. This is not good.
    I notice an absence of the fact checkers who criticized RR for not correcting a participant in the Twitter space…

3. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I notice an absence of the fact checkers who criticized RR for not correcting a participant in the Twitter space…
    No kidding huh. I’m going to let my feelings be quite clear when we record this next episode.

4. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return (merged)

I noticed that too, but then again I'm guilty of repeating the inaccurate info.

No kidding huh. I’m going to let my feelings be quite clear when we record this next episode.
    Can't wait for this twitter space to happen.

6. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return (merged)

Why “obviously?” The man lies and we just assume he misspoke?
    He didn't lie.

Marlin won 75% of his post regular season games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Can't wait for this twitter space to happen.
    It's going to be fun when ticket sales don't even pay for the light bill in the Cajun dome.

Sorry.had a funeral.way more important than this stuff. Seems someone already fact checked already.

I'm not the one with the podcast. As I have stated multiple times, I want it to succeed. Was only trying to help where the cultist are not fed obvious ammo. 32 years was totally wrong which made me look, knew it lapped into Pensacola days. If trying to help is considered being critical, we're all in trouble.

Next time I hear something blantantly wrong, I'll drop you a line instead. Not a Twitter person.

Lsu is going to be hammered by the Ncaa

La Tech just lost their coach

Can easily be the #1 team in the state and capture fans in the process Maggrd " nahh we good" .

Commented on the Marlin thread on FB page, airing my grievance with Marlin coaching another year. His wife hit me with the laughing emoji. Guess its funny taking another half mil for mediocrity.

According to an article written a while back by Buckley, his salary for next season is slightly in excess of $672K. Don’t know if he’s right about that. With the $30K yearly increases since his last extension that could be close.

12. Default Re: Marlin Set To Return (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    According to an article written a while back by Buckley, his salary for next season is slightly in excess of $672K. Don’t know if he’s right about that. With the $30K yearly increases since his last extension that could be close.
    Well I heard Dr. Maggard, he earned it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Commented on the Marlin thread on FB page, airing my grievance with Marlin coaching another year. His wife hit me with the laughing emoji. Guess its funny taking another half mil for mediocrity.
    The old saying, “Laughing all the way to the bank”.

You still dogging McLeast’s FB?

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    So 25k less than a football coach of a top 25 program. he must have serval trips to the round of 32 and beyond right

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    So 25k less than a football coach of a top 25 program. he must have serval trips to the round of 32 and beyond right
    LOL
    Not quite

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread Information