Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 . LastLast

Thread: Marlin Set To Return ( Retaining Players Paramount )

Default Re: Maggard confirms Marlin returns for final year of contract

Noticed something just a few minutes ago: Bob Marlin's smile looks an awful lot like a troll face LOL

Attached Images Attached Images  

So, my question to Dr. Maggard is the same as last year. What will determine if Bob is retained after the next season? I want ____ing specific goals that must be obtained in order to justify yet another contract after next season.

Because supposedly going into this season, they wanted to see significant improvement from last season and to accomplish major success but we all know that did not happen and we are still keeping Marlin. At this point Maggard, you are doing your own part to hold this program back. You've proven that MBB is just an afterthought to you.

Good luck coach you get your team playing early like you did in March once you got your bigs on the floor at the same time and the young guys some experience and a more true role for Williams jr you will have a great year. I see sunbelt ship in your near future.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Good luck coach you get your team playing early like you did in March once you got your bigs on the floor at the same time and the young guys some experience and a more true role for Williams jr you will have a great year. I see sunbelt ship in your near future.
    8.3% sucess rate says otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    So Maggard can count on you getting season tickets next year right??

This decision was probably made by T-Joe. I’m thinking he has his reasons for it.

One can only guess what those are, but looking at the big picture, it might have something to do with the political and economic landscapes of today. It’s a train wreck, and when you’re trying to seal the deal on a huge stadium project, the path of least resistance seems prudent.

Let this play out for another season. We’ve got bigger Fish to fry.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    This decision was probably made by T-Joe. I’m thinking he has his reasons for it.

One can only guess what those are, but looking at the big picture, it might have something to do with the political and economic landscapes of today. It’s a train wreck, and when you’re trying to seal the deal on a huge stadium project, the path of least resistance seems prudent.

Let this play out for another season. We’ve got bigger Fish to fry.
    The folks for this decision have the least amount of interest in the basketball program. That should tell you all you need to know about this decision.

8. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Basketball Coach Bob Marlin Will Return Next Season

Coach Bob Marlin will return for his 13th season as head coach of Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns.

Homes SO Clean

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    But the really funny part is the post below the circle.
    I was thinking the same thing. Marlin should never be in the same sentence as Coach K. Good Lord, this AD is clueless and will forever mire in mediocracy.

10. Default Re: Maggard confirms Marlin returns for final year of contract

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    The folks for this decision have the least amount of interest in the basketball program. That should tell you all you need to know about this decision.
    …my deal comes in recruiting and with it goes why we did or didn’t get kids we wanted……are we given the tools to get the guys? In football, with stadium probably the least important except for seats filled, we got the tops …….men basketball we have it all….women basketball pretty good to play in… softball and baseball fabulous….the rest of the tangibles are on the Coach…if you can’t win in these circumstances…. Why not? And yes there are other reasons but the bottom line is why or why not!

Nm

For the life of me I can't understand why Maggard has been content to let basketball rot away under Marlin. If the USL-esque ole boys football hire doesn't work out, Maggard is going to lose a lot of luster having already taken steps back in softball and baseball with his hires.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    But the really funny part is the post below the circle.
    Greg works for the University. He has to say that.

Ehhhhhhhhhh

April done came early! Sweeeeeet

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 . LastLast

Thread Information