Thread: Former St. Peter’s coach talks wild stories about the program and resources

UL Basketball Former St. Peter’s coach talks wild stories about the program and resources

From having press conferences in a yoga studio to games being stopped due to roof leaks to busted pipes flooding the offices, it’s amazing what this program has been able to accomplish. STM might have better resources than this program.

But it goes without saying, why not us?

https://brobible.com/sports/article/.tories-insane/

Default Re: Former St. Peter’s coach talks wild stories about the program and resources

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    From having press conferences in a yoga studio to games being stopped due to roof leaks to busted pipes flooding the offices, it’s amazing what this program has been able to accomplish. STM might have better resources than this program.

What a hell hole. Wonder if the coach gets paid for other duties, 107k salary doesn’t cut it in NYC.

Baseball coach is now in Rangers organization.

3. Default Re: Former St. Peter’s coach talks wild stories about the program and resources

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post

Stop being a hater, Gerry.

Default Re: Former St. Peter’s coach talks wild stories about the program and resources

This story isnt very surprising. When we played them in baseball i looked the the website and checked out their baseball facilities. Needless to say they were like a bad rec ball field. It sucks no doubt to be in that situation. But sometimes that makes kids work a little harder. Believe a little more. And have a huge chip on their shoulder to prove their worth. I hope they continue to shock the world.

I just love that teams offense.fun to watch

See. Who needs resources? Just win

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    See. Who needs resources? Just win
    Last year the NCAA published an article listing the Top 11 Cinderellas of all time, hereare the ones listed post year 2000:

2006 George Mason
    2008 Davidson
    2011 Butler
    2011 VCU
    2013 FL Gulf Coast
    2018 Loyola Chicago

and now with everyone hyping up Saint Peter’s, can you spot the one thing that all of these schools have in common (hint that thing is in stark contrast to UL)

And that is your answer as to why we could never dream of being a hyped up basketball Cinderella, regardless if we met the criteria or not.

(bonus: look into which matchup led the media to end hyping those teams up) So i bet st peters will remain a beloved cinderella unless they get matched up against duke in coach K’s last run)

I heard the other day their budget is less then Calapari's salary.

I bet they don't have football at the forefront sucking all the $$$$ tho.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Former St. Peter’s coach talks wild stories about the program and resources

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I bet they don't have football at the forefront sucking all the $$$$ tho.
    Quit using that lame ass excuse. Our basketball budget is likely higher than some of those programs, and definitely higher than St. Peters.

Thread Information