Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL Football Players Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming Sign NIL Deals with Gordon McKernan

Support UL Football Players Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming Sign NIL Deals with Gordon McKernan

Just released....

Default Re: UL Football Players Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming Sign NIL Deals with Gordon McKernan

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Just released....
    Saw fleeming post that a few days ago ... excellent keep them here

Default Re: UL Football Players Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming Sign NIL Deals with Gordon McKernan

So Lacy could have stayed here and got the same deal?

Probably not....and Lacy made a statement how he's looking forward to playing infront of 70000 instead of 17000...or something along that line...

Glad Gordon got ‘em.

Probably not....and Lacy made a statement how he's looking forward to playing infront of 70000 instead of 17000...or something along that line...
    "I'm a Cajun 4 life baby"

Lawyers will own college football now. This is just wonderful.

If he and his Tiger coaches have issues like he had with some of ours here, he may not see much action in Tiger stadium. That is not rumor. I witnessed a "disagreement" he had with one of his coaches in the Marhall game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    If he and his Tiger coaches have issues like he had with some of ours here, he may not see much action in Tiger stadium. That is not rumor. I witnessed a "disagreement" he had with one of his coaches in the Marhall game.
    All the Cajun offensive coaches are glad he is gone.

That LSU wr room is stacked with talent. I dont see him beating anybody out over there.

He won’t see the field

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    He won’t see the field
    Yes he will it will just be in warm ups and from the sideline during games. Did he red shirt here if not he'll red shirt the rest of his college days over there.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Lawyers will own college football now. This is just wonderful.
    I mean...isn't trial lawyering the Number 1 industry in Louisiana these days? You'd certainly think it driving along I-10.

Thank God for the boudin and cracklin competition in Scott that helps give some reprieve.

F him..bye

Apparently trial lawyers will be the biggest participants in the NIL fiasco here in Louisiana. Just more proof that tort reform is desperately needed in this State!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information