Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UL Football Players Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming Sign NIL Deals with Gordon McKernan

Default Re: UL Football Players Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming Sign NIL Deals with Gordon McKernan

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    That LSU wr room is stacked with talent. I dont see him beating anybody out over there.
    Yea he was a 3rd or 4th option at a mid major…good luck in that WR room at a P5

Default Re: UL Football Players Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming Sign NIL Deals with Gordon McKernan

Have fun washing bech and bouttes jock straps Mr. I’m a Cajun 4 life baby

#DONTPLAY

Should we consider Jones and Fleming to be potential transfer portal targets for LSU next year? Seems like a nice way for LSU to make a de facto recruiting tunnel into other programs (have their NIL stooge set up deals with the players of other programs).

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Should we consider Jones and Fleming to be potential transfer portal targets for LSU next year? Seems like a nice way for LSU to make a de facto recruiting tunnel into other programs (have their NIL stooge set up deals with the players of other programs).
    That could be a possibility. Not sure what LSU’s infatuation with UL’s back up receivers would be though. I thought they were way better than that?

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    That could be a possibility. Not sure what LSU’s infatuation with UL’s back up receivers would be though. I thought they were way better than that?
    Safer to recruit players with current transfer portal rules (unrestricted free agency) that have proven themselves at other programs, than take chances on kids you have to develop yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Apparently trial lawyers will be the biggest participants in the NIL fiasco here in Louisiana. Just more proof that tort reform is desperately needed in this State!
    Tort? Man, I love those sweet dough torts...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information