Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: BB: Louisiana 10, Mcneese 8

1. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Mcneese BB

Totally agree. You have someone obviously struggling, you have to be strategic about how you use him to help get him back to his potential. With how they’re using him, every outing is another set back I feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    Coaches can’t keep bringing him in when the score is close. Or remotely close. Some of this blame is on Seth.

Cajuns get one back, 5-4 middle 6.

2. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Mcneese BB

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Nobody better ever batch about our broadcasts lol what a freakin joke
    I just logged on to the game. The video looks extremely amateurish. Maybe mcneese could have been a good fit for cusa.

Default Re: Louisiana vs. Mcneese BB

Quote Originally Posted by ryan.hess1986 View Post
    Totally agree. You have someone
    obviously struggling, you have to be strategic about how you use him to help get him back to his potential. With how they’re using him, every outing is another set back I feel like.
    Exactly. If you are going to bring him there, you absolutely have to have someone up in the pen at the first sign of trouble.

4. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Mcneese BB

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    He will play proball, along with a few more.

Durke is a mystery inside a riddle wrapped in an enigma.
    This coaching staff has ruined Durke, Angel and Shifflet and I’ll shout that from the rooftops.

Just awful management.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This coaching staff has ruined Durke, Angel and Shifflet and I’ll shout that from the rooftops.

Just awful management.
    Well its a different staff thwt handled Angel. What did they do to shifflet? Drop him down?

Both diamond sports have new pitching coaches. I’m not impressed by either pitching situation to this point. Seems like a lot of regression from reliable arms.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

Just awful management.
    Angel was a walk machine before he got here. Durke and Shiflett I won’t argue

Durke was a well known player in HS, ranked best RHP and 2nd best player over all in LA. Freshman pitchers can struggle trusting their stuff, but not usually players that strong.

I don't remember a player that good flopping this bad well into 2nd year.

Just saw softball pull their best pitcher in a 2-2 game in the 6th only to get blown out 10-2. If they don’t realize who gives them the best chance to win them things are worse than I thought.

And now baseballs bullpen doing they’re best softball impersonation.

Gross.

We lose this one…it’s on Deggs/Seth.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    Coaches can’t keep bringing him in when the score is close. Or remotely close. Some of this blame is on Seth.

Cajuns get one back, 5-4 middle 6.
    Yea, I'm a little different. How long do you want to handle him with kit gloves? This is college, he can't just pitch batting practice, he has to deliver under pressure at some point. Putting him in to start inning hasn't worked out well for him either. They need innings from him during the week to keep other pitchers in their roles for the weekend. His control has been a problem since high-school, it seems he still hasn't gotten that straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Both diamond sports have new pitching coaches. I’m not impressed by either pitching situation to this point. Seems like a lot of regression from reliable arms.
    You are definitely right!! Cause we have three errors through 6 innings and every pitcher has struggled.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yea, I'm a little different. How long do you want to handle him with kit gloves? This is college, he can't just pitch batting practice, he has to deliver under pressure at some point. Putting him in to start inning hasn't worked out well for him either. They need innings from him during the week to keep other pitchers in their roles for the weekend. His control has been a problem since high-school, it seems he still hasn't gotten that straightened out.
    I agree. Who can you bring in on this staff that doesn’t have control problems?? Somethings wrong across the board. I’ve never seen free bases given like we have been this season.

I get that but are we just continue to cough up leads?

Is there not a freshman back there could use some innings and won’t walk the bases loaded, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    You are definitely right!! Cause we have three errors through 6 innings and every pitcher has struggled.
    It’s not just tonight as an example. We are 1/3 into the season almost. We are what we are, inconsistent in all 3 phases. Which leads to .500 ball.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information