Thread: My football tickets

1. UL Football My football tickets

…….so the personal seat donation is $290……tickets $288…..service charge 9.25…..per ticket fee 12.00…..per order fee 5.50…..=$314 plus $290 = $604…..well I think for my 2 tickets!……..Looking forward to our 14th win in a row!

2. Default Re: My football tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….so the personal seat donation is $290……tickets $288…..service charge 9.25…..per ticket fee 12.00…..per order fee 5.50…..=$314 plus $290 = $604…..well I think for my 2 tickets!……..Looking forward to our 14th win in a row!
    I’m glad you started with the ending number because you didn’t get there in this post . . .

Default Re: My football tickets

Those donations are what is helping paying down our athletic debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Boomer, I get my tickets at half price. The few benefits of a UL in the household.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Boomer, I get my tickets at half price. The few benefits of a UL in the household.
    Same here.

6. Default Re: My football tickets

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Same here.
    …….Well I think that is great!!! I remember my free games back in the days!

Coach. I received my invoices for PSD and tickets as well. I still sit in the upper deck and my PSD fee for the 2 seats is $100. I see that yours is $290. Is that because you sit downstairs? My 2 ticket seat prices are the same as yours: $288 plus $17.50 in fees.
    Can someone explain?

I sit downstairs (section B) also & my PSD for 2 tickets is $ 100.00. Boomer must have some very special seats

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    I sit downstairs (section B) also & my PSD for 2 tickets is $ 100.00. Boomer must have some very special seats
    As well he should!

I am not familiar with the renovation plans. Does anyone have any correct information about the timeline and what is being proposed? We have multiple season tickets in the UD area and some lower.

Thread Information