Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: The Other Shoe Dropped

Default Re: The Other Shoe Dropped

Could not have happened to a better person or institution. The comeuppance was always going to come. I mean the guy was on tape and how he continued to coach speaks for the integrity of that school.

I hope the ncaa calls one last timeout so he gets to enjoy it just a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I hope the ncaa calls one last timeout so he gets to enjoy it just a little more.
    Cold blooded. It’s tough for me to genuinely dislike someone I’ve never met, but he makes it easy. Piece of garbage.

I understand New Mexico Technical JC has offered him one strong assss offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Another gift, UAB extends the Neckster’s NCAA drought to 31 years. Wonder if Chubby sticks around or portals out. With the addition of Liberty, they’ll take the place of UAB as the bell cow of CUSA MBB.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Another gift, UAB extends the Neckster’s NCAA drought to 31 years. Wonder if Chubby sticks around or portals out.
    sigh of relief. A Tech tournament bid on top of us keeping Marlin would've been a lot to stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    sigh of relief. A Tech tournament bid on top of us keeping Marlin would've been a lot to stomach.
    UAB kept the trolls away. NIT is iffy, though Chubby is a draw.

9. Default Re: The Other Shoe Dropped

Bye good riddance to bad garbage maybe he can go join other on at south lafourche

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    UAB kept the trolls away. NIT is iffy, though Chubby is a draw.
    North Texas would get CUSA’s bid as the regular season champion right?

Yes, North Texas guaranteed NIT. Their NET dropped to 46 which probably puts them out the NCAAs. Tech is at 96, which probably puts them in a buy in tournament. Their only hope is last year’s deep run in the NIT buys them goodwill.

Lady Techsters bite it in finals too. Honestly, a once stout program a glimmer of itself. Poster child for the landscape changed and they couldn’t keep up.

Pat Forde beautifully stated what everyone outside of BR thinks of Wade and the scum that is the LSU Athletic Program: https://t.co/B5ul0uHBDc

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    Pat Forde beautifully stated what everyone outside of BR thinks of Wade and the scum that is the LSU Athletic Program: https://t.co/B5ul0uHBDc
    Wow. That article is a good one.
    Wade used his personal account jointly with his wife to pay recruits and a recruit's fiance hush money. You gotta believe FBI is investigating him for tax evasion and the individuals who accepted the money for tax evasion?
    Not sure if the people who accepted the money would be taxed as it would be a gift, but one could argue its actually income that should be taxed.

Basketball was not the only sport that has been cheating for years. We all knew there football program has been cheating as well. Allegations on the football program as well.
    I am sure Wade and the basketball program will get all the penalties and the football program will get minor penalties.
    If it were UL the would give us the death penalty.

The gates are open for more corruption with NIL and sports betting now. No one will care and turn a blind eye going forward.
    Question: Does the NCAA have penalties now for a student athlete betting on games?

3 years probation
    No post season
    Reductions of visits
    Removal of certain boosters who fronted the dirty money
    Football gets a hand slap, they've already taken self imposed steps.Alice Shoe BB will be reduced to a walking cadaver

Time out, Time outI just want Wade to enjoy what it’s like to be a basketball coach one last time.

Couldn’t have happened to a better person or program!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information