Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SB G2: Louisiana 2, LSU 5

1. Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs. lsuA&M@BR

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Glasco is starting to look like Marlin 2.0
    Nah dawg

Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs. lsuA&M@BR

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Better win the conference tournament, no quadrant 1 wins.
    Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Is this a joke?
    I forgot North Texas.they could of been quad 1 at the time.

I forgot North Texas.they could of been quad 1 at the time.
    LSU has lost to Central Arkansas, Illinois, Troy, Notre Dame, Michigan, and Washington. This weekend, they will be swept by Alabama. I guess they won't make it to a regional either.

I sat next to Roarman and I can give you guys three things that must improve for the Cajuns by conference play.

1. The pitchers must throw strikes to get ahead of hitters.

2. The defense has to learn how to field and get outs when teams bunt against them.

3. The batters need to hit in critical situations, our RISP average is terrible.

Once the team can do this then they will be fine.

6. Default ESPN 1420 UL Softball Loses To LSU For The Second Time 2-5

UL softball is coming off of a doubleheader victory against Louisiana Tech and Central Connecticut State. The Cajuns lost to LSU earlier in the week, and UL was hoping for some redemption Saturday night. However, the Cajuns just fell short losing to LSU 2-5

Homes SO Clean

7. Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs. lsuA&M@BR

LSU has lost to Central Arkansas, Illinois, Troy, Notre Dame, Michigan, and Washington. This weekend, they will be swept by Alabama. I guess they won't make it to a regional either.
    >……score please!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    >……score please!
    Probably, any game against Foutz will end in a zero.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Nah dawg
    Regional Glasco. JS.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    This will be a win the tournament season for a regional though. No at large when you’re 0-4 against anybody worth a crap
    Lol this isn’t baseball or basketball. There aren’t close to enough quality teams to keep us out, as long as we win 80-90% of our conference games like we usually do, and this team seems perfectly capable of handling inferior competition. We just won’t host again

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    Lol this isn’t baseball or basketball. There aren’t close to enough quality teams to keep us out, as long as we win 80-90% of our conference games like we usually do, and this team seems perfectly capable of handling inferior competition. We just won’t host again
    When we accept what you just said it’s over. Never accept this. Expectations are to host a regional every year for Louisiana Softball.

Their conference schedule will take care of that. Our conference, abet better than average, is iffy on its overall strength.

We have not beaten anyone this year to date that moves the needle.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I sat next to Roarman and I can give you guys three things that must improve for the Cajuns by conference play.

2. The defense has to learn how to field and get outs when teams bunt against them.

3. The batters need to hitnin critical situations, our RISP average is terrible.

Those are things you do to win games, any game.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post

3. The batters need to hitnin critical situations, our RISP average is terrible.

That is the recipe for every team to be successful. Its when you cant do all three of those things that is the problem.

Their conference schedule will take care of that. Our conference, abet better than average, is iffy on its overall strength.

We have not beaten anyone this year to date that moves the needle.
    Your original post was, the Cajuns will not make it to a regional. When was the last time they didn't? Just posting something like that makes other readers on here lose all respect for you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information