Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best of Boudin

1. What a Downer Best of Boudin

Don’s has by far the best boudin . . .

Default Re: The Best Stop Supermarket: Official Boudin Provider of Louisiana Athletics

I see a "best boudin" debate coming.

Default Re: The Best Stop Supermarket: Official Boudin Provider of Louisiana Athletics

I like Best Stop, but Don's Carencro location has been more convenient for me, so I have been going there. Now Best Stop is building a store on I49 next to Angelle's so it might be my future official boudin supplier. I hope they start selling the stuff at the games.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I see a "best boudin" debate coming.
    Ya think.Menards in Duson by the way. If you can handle the spice

Default Re: Besides Best Stop

Rees St Market in Breaux Bridge.if you haven't tried it.

6. Default Re: Best of Boudin

Nu Nu’s, Best Stop and Kartchner’s. Are 1,2 and 3 for me.

Default Re: Best of Boudin

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Don’s has by far the best boudin . . .
    Absolutely not. Very inconsistent. I'll take Best Stop any day over dons.

Default Re: Best of Boudin

Best Stop became my favorite boudin today. I will concede there are many good ones out their but any debate is "officially" over.

Really? Typical Maggard taking the easy way out going with a 2nd tier boudin sponsor, instead of a 1st tier like Johnson's, Kartchner's, Nunu's or Teet's.

The whole world watching, and we USL’d this thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Really? Typical Maggard taking the easy way out going with a 2nd tier boudin sponsor, instead of a 1st tier like Johnson's, Kartchner's, Nunu's or Teet's.

Please explain

11. Default Re: Best of Boudin

Best Stop, for sure!!!!
    And to make better, if that is possible, throw it on the grill and “crisp” it up! C’est si Bon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post

Lol. Good to see the national pogie shortage hasn't affected Runner's ability to go fishing.

13. Default Re: The Best Stop Supermarket: Official Boudin Provider of Louisiana Athletics

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Lol. Good to see the national pogie shortage hasn't affected Runner's ability to go fishing.
    …….Well it might be a toss up on what is best…but just me maybe, I will buy from the UL sponsor!

14. Default Re: Best of Boudin

Well, it is Ash Wednesday and therefore we should be talking fish as opposed to boudin . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….Well it might be a toss up on what is best…but just me maybe, I will buy from the UL sponsor!
    No toss up for me. If I'm by Duson, it's Best Stop for the Boudin and Billy's for the pepper jack Boudin balls. RaginDave tells me to give Kartchner a try but I've never had a chance yet.

Cajun Market Meats just south of Youngsville is also good. I find myself there more often since it's close to home

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information