Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best of Boudin

Default Re: Best of Boudin

Heberts in Maurice
    Kartchners
    NuNu's

My buddy is opening a Best Stop in Carencro. Dont want him to see this post. Haha!

Sorry Vic, Im not Catholic.

Billeauds in Broussard and then nu nus in youngsville

Default Re: The Best Stop Supermarket: Official Boudin Provider of Louisiana Athletics

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Lol. Good to see the national pogie shortage hasn't affected Runner's ability to go fishing.
    Yep. Runner’s using boudin balls for bait.

5. Default Re: Besides Best Stop

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Rees St Market in Breaux Bridge.if you haven't tried it.
    No way, Jose’. There’s is full of rice and nothing else.

6. Default Re: Best of Boudin

All I know is if I hear someone pronounce it “boo-dann”, I’m politely asking you to return to where you came from.

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandeauxCajun View Post
    Noticing no one mentioned Billy’s, which I’m fine with since theirs is not that good.
    I like Billy’s for the boudin balls, especially the crawfish ones. Their boudin is pretty good but I find almost every link has a clump of fat or gristle or something that I’ve gotta pick out.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I like Billy’s for the boudin balls, especially the crawfish ones. Their boudin is pretty good but I find almost every link has a clump of fat or gristle or something that I’ve gotta pick out.
    Billy's is just for the tourists, there are to many other great boudin places right near there to waste your time at Billy's

If Nunu's isn't in your top 3, I can't take you seriously.

Glad to see Nunu’s getting love in this thread. My favorite in the area but I’m far from having tried them all.

Can anyone recommend a great link that does not have much liver. My favorite used to be Earls off Verot School rd, but they seemed to have changed the formula, it used to be super spicy and plenty rice without liver to now less hot and big liver chunks, seems very inconsistent the last 4-5 times I have been.

Lately I've liked Heleauxs and Billeauds. Nunu's is okay, my family likes it but not my fav.

Default Re: The Best Stop Supermarket: Official Boudin Provider of Louisiana Athletics

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Really? Typical Maggard taking the easy way out going with a 2nd tier boudin sponsor, instead of a 1st tier like Johnson's, Kartchner's, Nunu's or Teet's.

The whole world watching, and we USL’d this thing!
    Best stop is better than all of them.

So we all have our favorites and none will be the favorite of all. I am with Boomer on this, Best Stop has partnered with UL so that makes them my favorite.

I know they will have boudin Saturday but believe it will be outside the stadium and is free (I believe). I am hopeful they will be able to sell inside our stadiums!

I have become a fan of Bourques. Mainly because of the close proximity to my house. Their boudin balls are pretty good as well.

15. Default Re: Best of Boudin

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a great link that does not have much liver. My favorite used to be Earls off Verot School rd, but they seemed to have changed the formula, it used to be super spicy and plenty rice without liver to now less hot and big liver chunks, seems very inconsistent the last 4-5 times I have been.

Lately I've liked Heleauxs and Billeauds. Nunu's is okay, my family likes it but not my fav.
    Boudin that was heavy on the liver is about the only time I didn't enjoy a good link.

My dad on the other hand would drive out of his way to buy some if I told him it had to much liver.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information