Thread: Cajuns Add Local Flair to Youngsville's Mardi Gras Mambo Softball Tournament

1. UL Softball Cajuns Add Local Flair to Youngsville's Mardi Gras Mambo Softball Tournament

The 15th-ranked Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball team is one of 10 teams converging on the nearby Youngsville Sports Complex in Youngsville, La., from Friday-Sunday, Feb. 25-27 for the 2022 Mardi Gras Mambo NCAA Collegiate Softball Tournament - a mere 11 miles from the team's home base.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Cajuns Add Local Flair to Youngsville's Mardi Gras Mambo Softball Tournament

That really is cool that some of the teams, including UL and Alabama, are riding in the Youngsville Mardi Gras parade. I hope some of the northern teams are participating as that is a memory they will have forever.

Nice move having this tournament, even though UL is not the originator.

Default Re: Cajuns Add Local Flair to Youngsville's Mardi Gras Mambo Softball Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    That really is cool that some of the teams, including UL and Alabama, are riding in the Youngsville Mardi Gras parade. I hope some of the northern teams are participating as that is a memory they will have forever.

Nice move having this tournament, even though UL is not the originator.
    I think every team is riding in the parade.

Thread Information