Thread: Final Four Returns to New Orleans in 2022

UL Basketball Final Four Returns to New Orleans in 2022

Men's Final Four in New Orleans should be an expected return to normal | wwltv.com

I didn't think it would return to New Orleans this soon.
    It is much needed.

Default Re: Final Four Returns to New Orleans in 2022

The NCAA Championship game is Monday, April 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Men's Final Four in New Orleans should be an expected return to normal | wwltv.com

It is much needed.
    Wonder if LaToya won’t require masks since she didn’t sport one this weekend at a indoor Mardi Gras party.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post

It is much needed.
    "Expected Return to Normal"? I'm not so sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    "Expected Return to Normal"? I'm not so sure about that.
    Mask mandate in New Orleans set to expire on March 1. I would be shocked if she extends it. In fact, I predict the vaccination proof requirement will be removed prior to the Final 4. I don’t think the city wants anything to distract from the event or discourage fans from any of the four teams to attend. This is different than Mardi Gras as parades are outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Mask mandate in New Orleans set to expire on March 1. I would be shocked if she extends it. In fact, I predict the vaccination proof requirement will be removed prior to the Final 4. I don’t think the city wants anything to distract from the event or discourage fans from any of the four teams to attend. This is different than Mardi Gras as parades are outdoors
    Nothing that this “lady” does shocks me. She is a disgusting human being.

Yeah Mike but I don't have that much faith in this woman.

Mike, this is inaccurate. The mandate is to go through the carnival season and they didn't attach an expiration date to it officially so I'd imagine it could easily stay in effect through the Final Four since you will have lots of people together. Don't worry though, Latoya will be partying all season indoors without hers on. Rules for thee but not for me.

If you haven't seen it, you have to check out the video of clip of her toasting to the Mardi Gras krewes.

Sounds like she's saying "Aww Heell" instead of "All Hail." Pretty damn funny.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    If you haven't seen it, you have to check out the video of clip of her toasting to the Mardi Gras krewes.

I did. That's what I was referring to in my last post. Freaking hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post

Good scrub job on the internet. Can't find the video, saw it the other day. Poof!

12. Default Re: Final Four Returns to New Orleans in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Good scrub job on the internet. Can't find the video, saw it the other day. Poof!
    ……It was on FOX news…dancing unmasked with 3 others…and guess nobody will run against her again!

13. Default Re: Final Four Returns to New Orleans in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……It was on FOX news…dancing unmasked with 3 others…and guess nobody will run against her again!
    She’s gotta leave after this term. She won re-election recently.

Over the years I’ve found far more comedians in office than Honest Abe Lincoln & George Washington.

Thread Information