Contact tracing
    They still doing that?

UL Basketball Re: ULM @ UL

HOME ATTENDANCE
    Announced ( 2850 )

Maybe 285 people…

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: ULM @ UL

Rio parade…students non existent other than Greeks that participated in a “stroll off” at half time, band, cheerleaders and Ragin Jazz. Did see the Maytag repairman though.

Would of been the same regardless of coach…crew members gone, students gone, families with little kids gone. Big Mardi Gras parade in good weather always trumps UL basketball.

Guess the mothership kept the time slot, this should of been Wednesday-Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Rio parade…students non existent other than Greeks that participated in a “stroll off” at half time, band, cheerleaders and Ragin Jazz. Did see the Maytag repairman though.

Would of been the same regardless of coach…crew members gone, students gone, families with little kids gone. Big Mardi Gras parade in good weather always trumps UL basketball.

Guess the mothership kept the time slot, this should of been Wednesday-Friday.
    Man Lafayette must have a parade every Saturday when basketball has a home game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Man Lafayette must have a parade every Saturday when basketball has a home game.
    I was there, it was a smaller than usual crowd, no denying that. Wasn’t surprised, nor by the comments about the crowd size.

We could have a foot of snow, 10 degrees outside and play to a crowd like we had in Little Rock a week back, and it’s still Bob’s fault.

Man the bitterness…and I’m NOT defending him.

When he goes, it’s popcorn time.

I was there, it was a smaller than usual crowd, no denying that. Wasn’t surprised, nor by the comments about the crowd size.

We could have a foot of snow, 10 degrees outside and play to a crowd like we had in Little Rock a week back, and it’s still Bob’s fault.

Man the bitterness…and I’m NOT defending him.

When he goes, it’s popcorn time.
    Ahh yes the Snow Parade against GAST
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: MBB G2: Louisiana 79, ULM 74

Juwan Howard might be available. Come do a rehab gig at UL…

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    LOL
    Funny part is it took Juwan Howard all these years to slap someone over a time out when he should of slapped Chris Webber years ago.

Funny part is it took Juwan Howard all these years to slap someone over a time out when he should of slapped Chris Webber years ago.
    And they say time heals all wounds!

UL Basketball Re: MBB G2: Louisiana 79, ULM 74

J Howard, He will have to come find me to introduce him to all the important people in town!!! I’m just saying!!!

LOL...Actually, would not want Howard anywhere near UL. He should of been ____ canned. Not his first stupid move. How many of you guys can take a swing at anyone on the job and expect to keep your job?

13. Default Re: MBB G2: Louisiana 79, ULM 74

LOL...Actually, would not want Howard anywhere near UL. He should of been ____ canned. Not his first stupid move. How many of you guys can take a swing at anyone on the job and expect to keep your job?
    Well one guy did try to get away with it here. Not only that, but a female trainer, double no no.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Well one guy did try to get away with it here. Not only that, but a female trainer, double no no.
    ML never took a swing at anyone. However he did think he was above everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I didn't remember who you were referring too, until the female trainer hint! In hindsight, that looks to have turned out very well for us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information