Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: MBB: Louisiana 78, ULM 77

Default Re: MBB: Louisiana 78, ULM 77

Nice! Cajuns are about to go on an epic run. You heard it here first. Sweet 16 or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Disagree. I thought he was definitely fouled. Glad the ref had the guts to make the call.
    The way Kobe moved at the whistle seemed to indicate it was more than ball contact.

I’ll admit I was wrong. No 20 turnovers tonight. No boxscore to be found (thanks Monroe) but we only had 2 at the half, no way we had 18 the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The way Kobe moved at the whistle seemed to indicate it was more than ball contact.

I’ll admit I was wrong. No 20 turnovers tonight. No boxscore to be found (thanks Monroe) but we only had 2 at the half, no way we had 18 the second half.
    The boxscore was there during the game. It's on their website now. We had 7 turnovers in the game.

4. Default Re: MBB: Louisiana 78, ULM 77

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Disagree. I thought he was definitely fouled. Glad the ref had the guts to make the call.
    Totally fouled. The call they may have missed was the non turnover. Had the call gone the way of the Hoax they would have not changed it. Not sure they confirm calls in basketball like football.

5. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Breaks Losing Streak With Close 78-77 Road Win Over ULM

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball team beat the ULM Warhawks on the road to break their losing streak and move to eighth place in the Sun Belt Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    He was there, sitting on the bench. No idea why.
    Well after his debacle the last 10 min of that UTA game, I'm not surprised he didn't play. Him and Marlin had gotten into it as well towards the end of the game.

I'm just impressed we actually had a game thread this time!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Well after his debacle the last 10 min of that UTA game, I'm not surprised he didn't play. Him and Marlin had gotten into it as well towards the end of the game.
    Well, the turnover count was down this game. Coincidence?!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Well, he didn’t play, under 10 turnovers. Not saying he’s responsible for the 20+ we’ve been averaging, but we played better.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread Information