Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SB: Louisiana 10, Nicholls 2

1. Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs Nicholls

Quote Originally Posted by Square Head View Post
    Hey Red Bug,

Does that Gossen name sound familiar to you? Word has it that you had some dealings with one of them a while back. Hope you came out on a better side.
    LOL.
    Melise Gossen is a heck of a player for Nicholls. Had a solid hit her first at bat against Landry. Her twin, Marcella, played for Nicholls also but retired because of injuries I believe. Both played at Notre Dame and were All State for their state championship team. My daughter played travel ball with them back in the day. Some good times back then.

Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs Nicholls

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    Melise Gossen is a heck of a player for Nicholls. Had a solid hit her first at bat against Landry. Her twin, Marcella, played for Nicholls also but retired because of injuries I believe. Both played at Notre Dame and were All State for their state championship team. My daughter played travel ball with them back in the day. Some good times back then.
    Mr. Mark has seen many games in his days.

Default Re: SB: Louisiana vs Nicholls

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    Mark, thanks for the kind words. I am the Gossen I was referring to in thread Number 45, my way of greeting Red Bug. Melissa is my great niece she is also a “great” niece.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information