Thread: Patio loge seating - baseball

UL Baseball Patio loge seating - baseball

Does anyone know if these are sold for individual games? I would think they are all season tickets and are sold out. I have a group of friends coming in town for the opener and we were interested. I am waiting a call back from the Director of Premium Seating as well. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Patio loge seating - baseball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPilot1 View Post
    Does anyone know if these are sold for individual games? I would think they are all season tickets and are sold out. I have a group of friends coming in town for the opener and we were interested. I am waiting a call back from the Director of Premium Seating as well. Thanks in advance.
    You may want to try posting this on the baseball fan page on facebook.

Those are sold out.

Contact Rcaf office for info on loge.

But they are not sold as individual tickets

Gotta buy the whole box by the season or for multiple seasons.

Includes access to stadium club.

Hope that helps

Thread Information