Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Red Zone

Default The Red Zone

Just an FYI: the new location on Lewis St is no more. But I guess it’s good news, since we have rented that space to Barnes and Noble, which provide a nice revenue stream for us, and what the original plan was for that space.

Maybe the RZ will move back to Blackham?

Default Re: The Red Zone

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Just an FYI: the new location on Lewis St is no more. But I guess it’s good news, since we have rented that space to Barnes and Noble, which provide a nice revenue stream for us, and what the original plan was for that space.

I believe B&N have taken over distribution rights . Probably no more Redzone

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I believe B&N have taken over distribution rights . Probably no more Redzone
    I think you’re right. I wasn’t sure what the notice on the door meant. I guess that still means they will paying us rent?

I think you’re right. I wasn’t sure what the notice on the door meant. I guess that still means they will paying us rent?

B&N handels Mississippi states and they do a fabulous job

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    B&N handels Mississippi states and they do a fabulous job
    So, I guess it’ll be mostly a B & N, with books and stuff, but also some Red Zone gear? How do they do it at miss state?

6. Default Re: The Red Zone

What is the name of the store on Johnston Street?

Hope not. No more double-wides.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Hope not. No more double-wides.
    I sure in the hell hope they have in the agreement none of the @ Lafayette line. That's a big issue.

The store is not moving. This is a great opportunity for enhanced licensing and sales of Ragin' Cajun's merchandise and should return higher revenue to the university than the current bookstore/Red Zone operations. Fanatics is the leader in college licensing. Having them onboard is a big win.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho.atics-and-Lids

To be clear, this is not a Barnes and Nobles store. Barnes and Nobles College (BNC) and Fanatics will be taking over the operation of our bookstores. That includes the Union, Redzone, Baseball stadium as well as the trailer.

So, I guess it’ll be mostly a B & N, with books and stuff, but also some Red Zone gear? How do they do it at miss state?
    It's just like the RZ but much better selection and variety

Quote Originally Posted by cypremort View Post
    To be clear, this is not a Barnes and Nobles store. Barnes and Nobles College (BNC) and Fanatics will be taking over the operation of our bookstores. That includes the Union, Redzone, Baseball stadium as well as the trailer.
    When will it reopen?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    When will it reopen?
    Supposed to reopen in March.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    When will it reopen?
    They are shooting for March 14.

I texted them last week and they said they don’t have enough employees to keep all the locations open.

Yeah, that’s because they told their current staff wages were going down and hours were going up and benefits were probably being cut.

Anyway, hopefully within a month.

There’s a good possibility that we will have better choices for jerseys as well.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information