Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wes Neighbors to Maryland

1. Default Re: Wes Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    We should have lost to Arkansas state and South AL. both those teams got better from last year we can't say the same for us .
    On paper they got better this offseason.

Louisiana has been getting better rvery offseason.

Don't underestimate the pipeline.

2. Default Re: Wes Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    We have holes on both sides of the ball and we're breaking in a new QB but people tend to think that we're just going to run people over. They forget how many truly close games we've had over the last two years as it is.
    Pretty funny. The people on here that wanted Levi benched are now saying we won’t be any good because we breaking in the QB they wanted to replace Levi. You folks are amazing.

Default Re: Wes Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Have they? They still have coaches who made bad decisions. I like our chances against them until they actually prove they’re much improved. I believe we’re going to have three games in the win column before the first conference win. All we need then is 6-2 for a low first year bar. I do believe that CMD with his 3.91 GPA wasn’t just going through the motions under CBN. We’re going to be fine barring disastrous key injuries.
    I don't see how shanking a 30 yard FG is a bad coaching decision for south AL lol

4. Default Re: Wes Neighbors

I’m sure that there’s lots of mistakes throughout the game before the kicking failure. CBN won several games when our error prone kicker delivered and the other kicker shanked easier attempts. The football gods loved CBN, or maybe CMD.

Man, we're bad azz enough on the backend to handle business.we don't need no stink'n coach.that's my attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Pretty funny. The people on here that wanted Levi benched are now saying we won’t be any good because we breaking in the QB they wanted to replace Levi. You folks are amazing.
    I approve this message!

QB concern is probably above deep snapper but below kicker for me. OL , OLB , RB are all bigger concerns

Will Conner stay with UL?

Connor stays. Wes goes.

No they're not. I mentioned QB but if you read any posts from the past two years I was one of LL's biggest defenders so this is inaccurate as always. He's right though, we have other holes to fill and for those saying we're getting better every year, there is absolutely no way they know if we'll be able to replace the OL productivity we've had over recent years with all of the losses there as well as RB where we will break in 2 new starters who have likely not seen the field at all and that's before you get into the defense. Yeah, we have some good returning starters there but DL and LB will be a big question mark with all the guys we've lost.

11. Default Re: Wes Neighbors

No they're not. I mentioned QB but if you read any posts from the past two years I was one of LL's biggest defenders so this is inaccurate as always. He's right though, we have other holes to fill and for those saying we're getting better every year, there is absolutely no way they know if we'll be able to replace the OL productivity we've had over recent years with all of the losses there as well as RB where we will break in 2 new starters who have likely not seen the field at all and that's before you get into the defense. Yeah, we have some good returning starters there but DL and LB will be a big question mark with all the guys we've lost.
    As your usual, you are more interested in posting about Vic than the topic. You got the posting about Vic in there but your book is totally non-responsive to my quote. So, the only real reason you used “reply with quote” was to post about Vic, because you most certainly did not reply to the quote.

Nearly every position group has been impacted by change going into next year. Nearly every coaching position has been impacted by change going into next year.
    It would be naive to think there won't be major challenges to overcome next season. Sure, a person can be hopeful, but we all know it's a complete unknown on what's really going to happen until several games into the season (not directed at you zephyr).

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Nearly every position group has been impacted by change going into next year. Nearly every coaching position has been impacted by change going into next year.
    It would be naive to think there won't be major challenges to overcome next season. Sure, a person can be hopeful, but we all know it's a complete unknown on what's really going to happen until several games into the season (not directed at you zephyr).
    You are right. My post is/was directed at all those guys who bristle at those who don't necessarily think a 9 or 10 win season is the bar for this program next year. Can it happen? Yes. But I don't think there is a team on our schedule that will have gone through the changes that our program has over the past couple of months with so much uncertainty ahead.

14. Default Re: Wes Neighbors

One of the teams mentioned as likely beating us especially because of people turnover had 30 players leave for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    One of the teams mentioned as likely beating us especially because of people turnover had 30 players leave for whatever reason.
    https://247sports.com/college/arkans.tball/Commits/

Probably why

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information