Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wes Neighbors to Maryland

Default Re: Wes Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This isn’t much of a surprise. Wes was thought to be the front runner to get the DC job before Lamar ultimately said yes. I’m sure he was disappointed and started looking around for other opportunities. Nature of the beast.
    i believe our (fans) problem right now is that we have not seen this beast before. It (the beast) came here a few years ago but hit the steroids this year.

If we are good, and we are going to be a good team, the beast will keep his eye on us. As you said, it's his nature.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Yeah I agree. My only real question I have, as a season tix holder in UD, is where I’ll be watching those home wins, lol.

Anyone have any updates to that end?
    Was told we would be contacted in May or June to select new seats

3. Default Re: Wes Neighbors

Interesting comments since so many RPCA didn’t know who he was a few weeks ago, and doubted if he was a good coach for Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Interesting comments since so many RPCA didn’t know who he was a few weeks ago, and doubted if he was a good coach for Louisiana.
    Hmm. no one knew the DC for the bowl game ?

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    Was told we would be contacted in May or June to select new seats
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Also need a ST coach as well
    Is his son leaving too?

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    I heard he is leaving for Maryland.
    That’s unfortunate

Is his brother (new S&C coach) staying?

8. Default Re: Wes Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Is his son leaving too?
    Apparently we still don’t know who he is, but damn it we’re going to be damned lucky to survive

Respectfully

RPCA

Sources: Locksley, Maryland adding former Alabama player Wes Neighbors to Terps' staff https://t.co/JMOEsuBasw via @JohnDBrice1

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    That’s unfortunate

Is his brother (new S&C coach) staying?
    Did he have a kid when he was 12 ? Dude is in his early 30s

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Is his son leaving too?
    I would guess his family would move with him.

I meant brother, conner neighbors, my bad haha

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Well all we can do is keep chugging along…. If mike wins 9 games this year it will be a miracle of a job he has done and should be coach of the year….talk about adversity after nothing but success…. I have never seen the rug pulled out from underneath so fast lol. Got to stay focus and keep building the culture. We got talent just need to keep this train rolling… the league this year will be really good over all compared to last year…south Al, USM, and Ark st will be solid teams this year.
    If this team wins any less than 9 games this year it will be a disappointment. Regardless who the coaching hires are. Some of y’all need to understand the talent stockpile we are dealing with right now.

Yes, I know we lost coaches and a few players, but this team is STILL the most talented team in the SBC West. Anything less than 9 wins would be underperforming with this schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If this team wins any less than 9 games this year it will be a disappointment. Regardless who the coaching hires are. Some of y’all need to understand the talent stockpile we are dealing with right now.

Yes, I know we lost coaches and a few players, but this team is STILL the most talented team in the SBC West. Anything less than 9 wins would be underperforming with this schedule.
    Ark state, South Al and Southern Miss have also been stock piling talent not like the other teams have been sitting on their hands. Over 9 wins will be extremally tough especially with Costal, GAST & FSU on the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Ark state, South Al and Southern Miss have also been stock piling talent not like the other teams have been sitting on their hands. Over 9 wins will be extremally tough especially with Costal, GAST & FSU on the schedule.
    Okay, Debbie Downer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information