Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 58, Arkansas State 67

Default Re: MBB: Louisiana vs Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Three guys who played point guard today ALL went scoreless. You don't necessarily have to get a lot of points from that spot but you can't expect to win with no scoring whatsoever from your point guards. 20 turnovers once again with eight before the second media timeout. No wonder Cajuns were down double digits early in the game. The turnover problem is a common occurrence. Tough to predict that will improve with over 20 games played. The point guard position needs to be upgraded in spring recruiting regardless of the coaching situation.
    I've only been following Cajuns basketball closely since around the mid 2000s, but I've remarked to a few people this year that our guard play is as bad now as I can ever remember.

2. Default ESPN 1420 Slow Start, Turnovers Doom Louisiana in 67-58 Loss to Arkansas St

Louisiana had a poor performance on offense in a 67-58 loss to Arkansas State. They started out slow and turnovers prevented them from completing a comeback.

Default Re: MBB: Louisiana vs Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I've only been following Cajuns basketball closely since around the mid 2000s, but I've remarked to a few people this year that our guard play is as bad now as I can ever remember.
    1974…oh yeah…we didn’t have a team.

Meanwhile Sunday PM Cedric Russell on CBS TOSU up by 21. Ced was in and out in a minute or so. One shot (missed) and one PF on the books.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information