Thread: Coach O Suggestion on FaceBook? ... I'm not surprised

People Coach O Suggestion on FaceBook? ... I'm not surprised

This is the sort of thinking that pops up on the UL Football "fan" page on FB...Worst post, and there are a plethora of dumbazz posts on that page...

So I am always skeptical of change, so hopefully this new coaching staff (remake of older coaching pieces from UL past) works out. I do think we could add a crutial piece to the puzzle if the RCAF and university took the right approach and reached out to quite possibly the best recruiter in Louisiana. We may not all like the guys in purple and gold - or anything about the program, but one thing we all love - homegrown Louisiana talent. Could you imagine if UL added Ed Orgeron to head up UL recruiting?!?!

Default Re: SMH...But I'm not surprised

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    This is the sort of thinking that pops up on the UL Football "fan" page on FB...Worst post, and there are a plethora of dumbazz posts on that page...

So I am always skeptical of change, so hopefully this new coaching staff (remake of older coaching pieces from UL past) works out. I do think we could add a crutial piece to the puzzle if the RCAF and university took the right approach and reached out to quite possibly the best recruiter in Louisiana. We may not all like the guys in purple and gold - or anything about the program, but one thing we all love - homegrown Louisiana talent. Could you imagine if UL added Ed Orgeron to head up UL recruiting?!?!
    That's silly Coach O is one of the best DL coach in the country. Putting him at RC is crazy

After the brazen “fishing hole” remark O made to a caller on his coach’s show, don’t want him near our program in any form. I’m sure his son will be a fine asset to our staff, and should not be judged for the missteps of his father.

Even Jeffery Dahmer had good relatives.

He doesn't fit the type of person Bryan Maggard would hire to be a mentor to young adult athletes anyway.

And call me crazy, I know being a saint isn't a prerequisite to being a good coach, but I like the approach.

You know how many millions he got paid to go away? Why would he take job here for 100k or so? Ed is living the good life in his Florida beach home.

Why wouldn’t you want someone of such high character and moral fiber?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    That's silly Coach O is one of the best DL coach in the country. Putting him at RC is crazy
    Yes, and he would have UL on probation within a few years again! The things he does Sun Belt programs don't get away with.

Keep that buffoon away from the program. Please

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yes, and he would have UL on probation within a few years again! The things he does Sun Belt programs don't get away with.
    Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Seems the female angle of attack is gone. Read the same was tried on Bowden years ago and also failed. Harsin is on freaking vacation out the county and a coup attempt was launched. Auburn is the poster child why the Fossil always wanted control.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Keep that buffoon away from the program. Please
    I had some conversations with people that thought he would be good here. I laughed because I thought they were joking ... they weren't.

We are building something really good here, and sustainable. We don't need other people's problems.

Thread Information