Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, Little Rock 51

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, Little Rock 51

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Tip-off Saturday vs Arkansas State is 4 pm.
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.te-red-wolves/
    So it’s available on the C-DOA network since moving the game wasn’t an option with ESPN+?

Enjoy watching the SBC POY for stAte. Word on their site he’s portal bound after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    So it’s available on the C-DOA network since moving the game wasn’t an option with ESPN+?
    Not sure about that.

Enjoy watching the SBC POY for stAte. Word on their site he’s portal bound after the season.
    Omier can play in the SEC. Hell he can make good money playing overseas NOW or the G League.

Default Re: Cajuns versus Little Rock MBB

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Maybe it's because there is no one in the stands, but I tuned in to the radio broadcast and for the second game in a row, Jay sounds like he's just going through the motions and phoning it in. And, that's not like him.
    .and there are no excuses. The empty house, navigating ice to get to the arena, broadcasting at the top of the first level and a blowout game probably contributed to what you heard. But I gotta be better than that. Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    .and there are no excuses. The empty house, navigating ice to get to the arena, broadcasting at the top of the first level and a blowout game probably contributed to what you heard. But I gotta be better than that. Thanks for posting this.
    I thought you were good Jay. I know from the vantage point it must've been pretty hard to correctly identify each player. What was the reasoning of putting you up over the first level?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    I thought you were good Jay. I know from the vantage point it must've been pretty hard to correctly identify each player. What was the reasoning of putting you up over the first level?
    So he could feel like a VIP, had the whole little area to himself. JK. I’d guess it’s like the dome’s 3rd level, no admittance, no cost. Crowd, counting the players and staff…100-150?

The fact you got there Jay had to be a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    That's standard procedure in Little Rock and San Marcos. They have courtside seating so no room for media except ESPN+. I'm used to it, but because there was no public address announcer, I had to try to pick out who the officials were calling the foul on and then confirm it with the scoreboard. Never knew how crucial the PA guy was LOL.

We were at the top of the first level last year at the 'Dome because of social distancing. It was higher than either of the other two places.

So he could feel like a VIP, had the whole little area to himself. JK. I’d guess it’s like the dome’s 3rd level, no admittance, no cost. Crowd, counting the players and staff…100-150?

The fact you got there Jay had to be a relief.
    Counting players, staff and game workers, I'd say about 80-90 were there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information