Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

1. Default Re: National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I was listening to the radio this morning and a recruiting guy was on announcing what time recruits are making their decision. This guy @ 9. This guy @ 1:30. I can imaging that this is because there is some kind of ceremony or announcement party, right. Might not be in every case, but it seems like this is the norm now.

Are these things put on by the school or is it an athlete's version of a gender reveal? Pretty self serving?
    I’m okay with self-serving. It’s their day to shine. Might be the biggest non family moment in their life.

2. Default Re: Happy 2022 NSD

We may hit big time on some of these PWO's. When that happens, he can bestow a scholarship upon them.

Default Re: Happy 2022 NSD

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    I have no idea what's going on . . . and I like it. I think Des may be one of the move-in-silence types.
    We had to reduce scholarships from 95 back to 85 this year. We lost 7 or 8 to the portal and seniors. That leaves the staff with 12 to 15 signers or less.

I’m jaded. Does it matter since anyone that comes here and shines bright will just leave for NIL money the next year? NFL ruined football for me now college is going to the crapper IMO.

Perry’s hudl highlights = big dog status. Dude is gonna be a stud

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    As is Royer...a very good high school PK.
    4A All State punter as well?

Kaden Moreau will be signing at 1:45 at Pineville HS.

Default Re: National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Zylan Perry - RB from Franklin has sent in his fax papers

Officially a Cajun
    His dad was a pretty good football player as well. Had dad played high school ball against Coach Dez.

9. Default Re: National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    FYI….I just got the email for the event today.
    ……What time and where today for reception?

10. Default Re: National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……What time and where today for reception?
    https://ragincajuns.com/index.aspx

Everything you need to know is here.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’m okay with self-serving. It’s their day to shine. Might be the biggest non family moment in their life.
    I get it to an extent. But some of the theatrics that some recruits go through are silly.

I remember when I was in high school in the early 2000s we had announcement for all athletes committing to play anywhere. I thought that was cool.

The one guy with 6 hats or sets of gloves on a table, that keeps updating social media the week after week as the schools narrow down is just a style that is not my cup of tea. Celebrate your accomplishment and enjoy the ride. Have a little humility, though.

Geezus, its way too quiet!!!

13. Default Re: Happy 2022 NSD

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Geezus, its way too quiet!!!
    Des tweeted out that a few would sign this morning and more would sign this afternoon. This was expected.

14. Default ESPN 1420 National Signing Day 2022 - Ragin' Cajun Football Signees

While a big portion of Louisiana's 2022 signing class inked their national letters of intent back in December during early signing period, the Ragin' Cajuns added a few more members to the squad today.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    https://ragincajuns.com/index.aspx

Everything you need to know is here.
    Recruiting showed up when I first entered the website. Now that I am going back to it, Recruiting is nowhere to be found. How do you access the info?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information