Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

Default Re: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

Love the reaction https://t.co/THjGHYzYu3

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Louisiana has another legit chance of going undefeated next year.

Guess who Cincy opens up with? Arkansas.

Hmmmm
    Well, as always, for ANY team to go undefeated over 12-13 games, you need alot to go right, from coaching, execution, to flat out luck (injuries, couple fumbles or tips balls going your way, bad call or two by the zebras).

That said, the schedule does seem to line up for us to allow the new staff and newly shaped O-Line, QB and secondary to work some things out. We open at home vs. a Southeastern team that won't have Cole Kelley. Then at home again vs. an Eastern Michigan team that went 7-6 this past season, but got beat by Ohio and blown out by Liberty. Then we play Rice in Houston (we might have more Cajuns fans attend than they have their own fans), coming off a 4-8 season where they lost to Texas by 38 points more than us and got schlacked 45-0 by UTSA.

That's seems a much better start than having to face a MS State, Texas, or Iowa State in either Week 1 or 2. In fact, we will be well into conference play before the game at Florida State, and with Grayson McCall returning, I think the SBC games vs. Coastal and App State will be our toughest to overcome and win, not FSU, especially if they get off to a faulting start and their players start mailing it in by mid November.

Nice informative article

4. Default Re: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Correct on that I was not happy with the hiring process. True. I do hope Coach Des does great for UL.
    My comment on the class was, in short, Dec was very good (you must skip over positive comments and focus on negative), yesterday is a concern. Explain how yesterday, specifically, was great. Let's see your opinion.
    …lI guess my biggest disappointment was the Issac kid fromCountry Day taking a PWo from Florida over our full ride….Now how NIL effects the Fla offer could be part of the deal…no idea how that could be a factor ….can a PWO get NIL deal?

5. Default Re: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …lI guess my biggest disappointment was the Issac kid fromCountry Day taking a PWo from Florida over our full ride….Now how NIL effects the Fla offer could be part of the deal…no idea how that could be a factor ….can a PWO get NIL deal?
    Boomer, YOU can get a NIL deal.

In fact, I think State Farm owes you one.

6. Default Re: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

I’d like to appeal to Boomer to write new pep songs. Getting tired of Respect, and You are my sunshine.

Seriously Boomer do it.

Maybe this song instead of you are my sunshine

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKSboDxXx8

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Especially after said coach didn't offer him because he said he wasn't good enough and was offered after he left, but is now good enough to be offered a preffered walk-on at Florida a few days before he is to sign with UL? Turd move on Napier's part, considering the many walk-on candidates he could offered between Louisiana and Florida, and every state in-between.

Demetrus (D.J.) Gladney, Jr. from his picture looks like a DB and has jersey # 22 but this cat is 6'5" 250 lb. DE. Plays basketball. From LaTex backyard. Same high school as Zak Prescott.

https://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/l.us-gladney-jr/

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    Demetrus (D.J.) Gladney, Jr. from his picture looks like a DB and has jersey # 22 but this cat is 6'5" 250 lb. DE. Plays basketball. From LaTex backyard. Same high school as Zak Prescott.

https://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/l.us-gladney-jr/
    Looks the part. His strength in the weight room needs to improve. “My max bench is 295, my max clean is 280, and my squat is 325.” That leaves a lot to be desired unless it’s a misprint.

Yep. The Isaac move by Napier was his one last f*** you move to the Cajuns. Napier could have taken almost anyone in that slot but he chose, once again, to screw us. I predict Isaac will be back in few years asking to play here.

Yep. The Isaac move by Napier was his one last f*** you move to the Cajuns. Napier could have taken almost anyone in that slot but he chose, once again, to screw us. I predict Isaac will be back in few years asking to play here.
    Here or Tulane. I thought it was unclear where/if he was committed. Concerning Billy, that is some shady stuff. I’m sure he will continue to do things like that if wants to. It’s not like he can’t find out who is committed to us in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Looks the part. His strength in the weight room needs to improve. “My max bench is 295, my max clean is 280, and my squat is 325.” That leaves a lot to be desired unless it’s a misprint.
    Just means he has the frame. Stops playing basketball, gets on a nutrition program and hits the weight room and in a couple of years he could be a force.

Just means he has the frame. Stops playing basketball, gets on a nutrition program and hits the weight room and in a couple of years he could be a force.
    Of course…it’s just not FBS level yet. Hell, a ton of regular HS kids out lift that with a much smaller stature. He’ll get there!

Same High School as Jake St. Andre.can't wait to see him unleashed.

15. Default Re: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

____ Billy Napier and Patrick Toney. Both involved in the Isacks BS. A better man would have encouraged that young man to accept a full ride. They did the opposite to fill a roster spot. The entire situation is disgusting.

Isacks will never come to school here. He ended up really misleading some of our coaches. He and his family. Tulane can have the scraps after Napier’s staff is done with him as a scout team body. It’s just all gross man

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information