Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . LastLast

Thread: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

Default Re: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, cruised the SBC board today. I know we lost folks to the portal, ULM per one poster lost 18. Don't know if starters or not, but 18.wow.
    Colorado has lost 20+

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Colorado has lost 20+
    In some ways, we should count our blessings. When you are losing 18-20 players to the portal, either your players are being bought or something is undesirable, possibly toxic.

I wonder how many of the 3,000+ players in the portal have actually found new homes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    I wonder how many of the 3,000+ players in the portal have actually found new homes?
    I read somewhere there is only around 250 scholarships available at the FBS level now. A large number of these athletes received bad advice.

I can't see how someone would give up a scholarship with the mere hope of finding another scholarship. Too many are finding out the grass is not greener and have lost a chance at a free education. If you are having problems where you are, YOU are probably the problem and no one else wants to deal with your problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    I can't see how someone would give up a scholarship with the mere hope of finding another scholarship. Too many are finding out the grass is not greener and have lost a chance at a free education. If you are having problems where you are, YOU are probably the problem and no one else wants to deal with your problems!
    But at least 80% are NOT there for the free education. They are the ones that don't go to class and only want to get drafted. They want money and think NIL is their answer.

I wouldn't say 80% but I agree that there are many that do not care about the education and want to get as much as they can for themselves. Many of these will be in for a rude awakening.

Have all of the Louisiana players in the portal landed somewhere else?

Ok so say you get 50K to transfer somewhere and you never make it, barely get playing time, and don’t make it to the NFL. You are stuck wondering if I would have stayed with my first university where I was a starter could I have made the league the rest of your life. That 50K will be spent by a young man in a year or two I promise you because I was a young man at one time. Then what you got?
    It just isn’t worth it in most cases. 50K aint ____ in todays world over time.

10. Default Re: NSD 2022 National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Ok so say you get 50K to transfer somewhere and you never make it, barely get playing time, and don’t make it to the NFL. You are stuck wondering if I would have stayed with my first university where I was a starter could I have made the league the rest of your life. That 50K will be spent by a young man in a year or two I promise you because I was a young man at one time. Then what you got?
    It just isn’t worth it in most cases. 50K aint ____ in todays world over time.
    It’s not our problem whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gueydanmike1969 View Post
    Names please? Thanks in advance.
    https://twitter.com/bfnd_football/st.206090242?s=12

https://twitter.com/hbucs_football/s.708177925?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad00 View Post
    Hunter Warren. LB. 6' 200 LBS, though he looks heavier. Not sure of he a PWO or was offered a scholarship.

If you Google him, there's some film on him on the HUDL site. He plays hard.

Yellow isn't a school colorlmao!!!

Louisiana has another legit chance of going undefeated next year.

Guess who Cincy opens up with? Arkansas.

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Hunter Warren. LB. 6' 200 LBS, though he looks heavier. Not sure of he a PWO or was offered a scholarship.

If you Google him, there's some film on him on the HUDL site. He plays hard.
    Preferred walk-on

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . LastLast

Thread Information