Thread: This event currently has no seats available (baseball season tickets)

Default This event currently has no seats available (baseball season tickets)

Damn they make it hard to be a fan. I got an email about baseball season tickets a while back and I finally decided to pull the trigger. Above is the response I got from the website. I guess they have stopped selling season tickets already?

2. Default Re: This event currently has no seats available (baseball season tickets)

Sold out unless you’re looking to buy just 1 season ticket package

Default Re: This event currently has no seats available (baseball season tickets)

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Sold out unless you’re looking to buy just 1 season ticket package
    I am trying to buy one ticket. Is there a secret code or what?

Default Re: This event currently has no seats available (baseball season tickets)

Call the cajundome box office.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Damn they make it hard to be a fan. I got an email about baseball season tickets a while back and I finally decided to pull the trigger. Above is the response I got from the website. I guess they have stopped selling season tickets already?
    You got an email “a while back,” procrastinated and now there are no tickets.

I’m failing to see where the university is making it hard to be a fan here?? How is this their fault?

Wrong, there are tickets available. I guess they don't want to sell the rest of the seats?

BTW, the email arrived on January 10.

Have you called or gone to the cajundome box office? Nobody on this board sells tickets for UL events.

Wrong, there are tickets available. I guess they don't want to sell the rest of the seats?

Sounds like a message you would get when trying to buy a single game ticket when they aren’t on sale to the public yet.

You realize Jan 10 was three weeks ago? It’s February

10. Default Re: This event currently has no seats available (baseball season tickets)

I have 2 season tickets available (as a package only) in the Supreme Box next to each other, first row directly behind home plate, selling at my purchase price. Text me (337).516.9496.

There are a few season tickets in the grandstand but almost all of them are singles.
    There are season tickets available in the bleachers.
    We are over 3000 sold.

Tickets for individual games go on sale TODAY

Got my aisle seat in the grandstands, section 109. The box office person was very helpful.

What is our record for season tickets sold?

Are the tickets ready to be uploaded yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    Are the tickets ready to be uploaded yet?
    Mine are showing up in the app.

Thread Information