Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

UL Football Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

The other day I was telling my son that pound for pound IMO Mike might have been the toughest M___F____'er to ever put on a Cajuns uniform. He said he wished that he could see. I know the Tx A&M game and a few others are on YouTube. Anyone know where I could find one from Des' playing days?

Any teammates of his on here that has games videoed that could put it on YouTube?

Darren Walker if you read RP is there any old games with Des playing QB that you could put on YouTube?

I'd really like for my son to see the ball coach in action. He was a very young boy when Des played and don't remember. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Default Re: Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The other day I was telling my son that pound for pound IMO Mike might have been the toughest M___F____'er to ever put on a Cajuns uniform. He said he wished that he could see. I know the Tx A&M game and a few others are on YouTube. Anyone know where I could find one from Des' playing days?

Any teammates of his on here that has games videoed that could put it on YouTube?

Darren Walker if you read RP is there any old games with Des playing QB that you could put on YouTube?

I'd really like for my son to see the ball coach in action. He was a very young boy when Des played and don't remember. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    The McNeese game is on YouTube but don’t show him that one

I agree with your comment on Mike's toughness. He never ceased to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I think there were a few where he, fenroy and company broke single game yards records one of those would be nice. Right MSU might not be the one I'd want to use as reference.

I think there were a few where he, fenroy and company broke single game yards records one of those would be nice. Right MSU might not be the one I'd want to use as reference.
    I’d like to see the Kent state, north Texas and ulm games from 08. That offense was fun to watch. It’s a shame dez got hurt that year.

I went to McNeese for a recruiting visit January of 2008. they had that game playing in the locker room when recruits walked in. I was in a group of guys from Vermilion parish so they made a big deal of it.

7. Default Re: Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I went to McNeese for a recruiting visit January of 2008. they had that game playing in the locker room when recruits walked in.
    After winning the Super Regional at Louisiana in baseball, the Ole Miss recruiting video was almost solely made up of clips from that Super Regional at Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I went to McNeese for a recruiting visit January of 2008. they had that game playing in the locker room when recruits walked in. I was in a group of guys from Vermilion parish so they made a big deal of it.
    Legend says it's still playing in the locker room to this day.

North Texas away game in 08

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Legend says it's still playing in the locker room to this day.
    Probably with the same VCR lol.

Turnovers killed us that game. Should have killed that team we were way more talented.

I remember first time I saw him was in Tiger Stadium against LSU in 2006. I think he actually recovered a fumble on special teams. But I remember he came in during garbage time in the 4th quarter, and after seeing Babb running for his life all game and having a terrible game (sorry BabbForHeisman), he took a snap with all the calmness and poise in the world and got a chunk of yards on a QB run. I remember wishing we would have seen more of him during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    North Texas away game in 08
    Was that the game that Jason Cherry went off as WR, PR, and KR? Can’t remember the exact figures but he had over 4 TDs, 200 receiving, and over 100 return yards.

Chery had five touchdowns in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveCajun View Post
    Was that the game that Jason Cherry went off as WR, PR, and KR? Can’t remember the exact figures but he had over 4 TDs, 200 receiving, and over 100 return yards.
    I know cherry also had a big game at ULM also.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information