Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

Default Re: Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    So this is in the works. Its not a done deal. It wont be quick, 2005-2008 has to be found and digitized. Coach Mike is a humble guy and will probably try to talk Darren out of doing this, but D is sure he can convince Coach to let him put a vid together. When/if I hear more, so will you.

Z
    Sweet. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    So this is in the works. Its not a done deal. It wont be quick, 2005-2008 has to be found and digitized. Coach Mike is a humble guy and will probably try to talk Darren out of doing this, but D is sure he can convince Coach to let him put a vid together. When/if I hear more, so will you.

Z
    Z you hear any more on this?

Any update on this video. I’d like to check it out also.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Des scored on the best superman TD dive I've ever seen in 4th quarter vs Illinois. Made it a 1 score game. Des' body was completely out of bounds but he stretched ball in right arm to keep ball inbounds to nick the pylon.Touchdown Louisiana!!! Des was freaking awesomeness.
    Des was a bad bad man running the zone read with Fenroy . If you like running the football, it was very fun to watch

If anyone is interested I just found a game against South Carolina from 08 on YouTube. Almost at half time now and Des has had several runs that reminds you just how tough he was.

Hey fellas, nothing yet. Sorry for not following up with you!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The other day I was telling my son that pound for pound IMO Mike might have been the toughest M___F____'er to ever put on a Cajuns uniform. He said he wished that he could see. I know the Tx A&M game and a few others are on YouTube. Anyone know where I could find one from Des' playing days?

Any teammates of his on here that has games videoed that could put it on YouTube?

Darren Walker if you read RP is there any old games with Des playing QB that you could put on YouTube?

I'd really like for my son to see the ball coach in action. He was a very young boy when Des played and don't remember. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    Daren Walker? Anybody? Now that it is summer time I thought I would bring this up again. It would be nice to watch an old Des game against like competition while cooking on the patio this summer. You can find some against SEC schools on YouTube. I am sure UL film guys have a YouTube account?

It’s probably filed next to the “Lights Out in Blackham” film.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    It’s probably filed next to the “Lights Out in Blackham” film.
    It sucks that lights out in black ham won’t be finished…. I was looking forward to it as the story needed to be told.

10. Default Re: Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    It sucks that lights out in black ham won’t be finished…. I was looking forward to it as the story needed to be told.
    As soon as he was hired by the U, it was apparent that Lights Out was, if not over, definitely on hold.

I hoping that as his new job and time distance him from here that he will reconsider.

You are right, the story needs to be told.

11. Default Re: Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

On topic I would love to watch a classic Des Moves video. I could binge on watching Mike's fake handoffs as well as the real ones to Fenroy.

12. Default Re: Des Playing Days Video? (Darren Walker)

Guys I cannot imagine what D Walker has on his plate at any one time during the day. I used my one connection to him to try to make this happen. I wont ask again. It'll be one hell of a great surprise, if and when it comes to fruition.

Z

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information