Thread: Bullgator

Default Bullgator

Our mascot to go along with our moniker, Ragin Cajuns. Picture is on twitter from UL athletics. Hope it posts here. This is what showed up when I copied and pasted the Bullgator statue picture.

https://twitter.com/i/redirect?url=h.=244+289476608

Default Re: Bullgator

so they stole another thing from us??? Jk

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Our mascot to go along with our moniker, Ragin Cajuns. Picture is on twitter from UL athletics. Hope it posts here. This is what showed up when I copied and pasted the Bullgator statue picture.

https://twitter.com/i/redirect?url=h.=244+289476608
    You're killing me.look at the list of names that paid for that granite gatoryea, they stole it from us, rightgood grief.UL has three CF monuments.One to Christen Kagle, one to the A&M victory, which is missing, and a statue of Black Jack.whatever.

4. Default

Our mascot to go along with our moniker, Ragin Cajuns. Picture is on twitter from UL athletics. Hope it posts here.
    They never used the phrase "BullGator" before 2006.

In fairness if they stole it, they stole it from RaginPagin which has pimping the campus BullGator since 2002

The truth is right in front of everyone, yet that truth fails to be recognized or acknowledged.

Throughout Louisiana's history the representative BullGator has been used in more UL publications than any other flavor of the day. Its not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    They never used the phrase "BullGator" before 2006.

In fairness if they stole it, they stole it from RaginPagin which has pimping the campus BullGator since 2002
    Even if they did, the Bullgator is on our campus and is part of our tradition. It should still be our mascot.

I've said this before, Clemson and LSU share the same mascot, stadium name and fight song. So what if UL and Florida are the only 2 universities in the country with a Bullgator mascot.

If we wanna have a gator as our mascot representation, just refer to it as un cocodrie instead of gator or bull gator.

Bull Gator �� mascot it is!

8. Default Re: Bullgator

Even if they did, the Bullgator is on our campus and is part of our tradition. It should still be our mascot.

I've said this before, Clemson and LSU share the same mascot, stadium name and fight song. So what if UL and Florida are the only 2 universities in the country with a Bullgator mascot.
    We’ve never offered up the Bull Gator as a mascot in 120 plus years of sports. Hardly the same as Clemson and LSUA&M and others.

Coming in now might be tough from copyright issues. No doubt we can use the animal to associate with Ragin’Cajuns.

Social media would be horrible no doubt. I’d rather fight for The Swamp.

Thread Information