Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Podcasts

Default Re: Upcoming Podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Jay,
    Why not even mention the basketball program to Dr Maggard? Does he not realize the all time low of our basketball program right now? Will Bob Marlin be let go soon? What type of coach will Dr Maggard be looking for to save our basketball program from the pits.
    Thanks,
    There is absolutely no way I would ask that question. And, if I did, he'd say that any evaluation would be done at the end of the season. I have never hinted about firing a coach and I never will. This is not a "by the fans for the fans" podcast. I'll leave that to the guys who do a good job on their podcasts.

Podcast with Coach Deggs will be up this afternoon.

Topics with Dr. Maggard: Latest on Cajun Field renovations, where we stand on the new members of the conference, The Young Ragin' Cajun club, fund raising and the RCAF, season ticket sales for spring sports, Lance Key's departure and the situation with Florida. There may be something I'm forgetting but those topics are definitely covered.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Topics with Dr. Maggard: Latest on Cajun Field renovations, where we stand on the new members of the conference, The Young Ragin' Cajun club, fund raising and the RCAF, season ticket sales for spring sports, Lance Key's departure and the situation with Florida. There may be something I'm forgetting but those topics are definitely covered.
    This ties to the RCAF question. I understand that Hans Malebranche has left to join Lee Deleon at MT. Yesterday was his last day. That means both leadership guys in that organization are now gone. What is the plan to provide leadership in that organization. Perhaps Nico Yantko takes on that role along with his current duties. As far as basketball goes, you can discuss that if you have another podcast at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post

This ties to the RCAF question. I understand that Hans Malebranche has left to join Lee Deleon at MT. Yesterday was his last day. That means both leadership guys in that organization are now gone. What is the plan to provide leadership in that organization. Perhaps Nico Yantko takes on that role along with his current duties. As far as basketball goes, you can discuss that if you have another podcast at the end of the season.
    I am sorry to hear Hans has left the program. I hope he finds better opportunities at MT.

There is absolutely no way I would ask that question. And, if I did, he'd say that any evaluation would be done at the end of the season. I have never hinted about firing a coach and I never will. This is not a "by the fans for the fans" podcast. I'll leave that to the guys who do a good job on their podcasts.
    Well thanks for the honest response.
    I’m sure you know as well as most of us know Dr Maggard will be letting Marlin go after this season.
    Great job on your podcasts. I do listen.

……..I'll leave that to the guys who do a good job on their podcasts.
    ??????

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    ??????
    Over your head Sparkie?

Podcast with Coach Deggs will be up this afternoon.
    Where can I find it?

10. Default Re: Upcoming Podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Where can I find it?

You fellas need to add Spotify to your music app collection, then add these local podcasts to your lineup.

We are very fortunate to have these podcasts and I must say Jay, you knocked it out of the ballpark, not once, but twice! Very good interviews and informative.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    You fellas need to add Spotify to your music app collection, then add these local podcasts to your lineup.

We are very fortunate to have these podcasts and I must say Jay, you knocked it out of the ballpark, not once, but twice! Very good interviews and informative.

Thank you!
    I didn't see the interview with Coach Glasco.

Hey Jay!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I didn't see the interview with Coach Glasco.
    Sorry, it was for Coach Deggs and Dr. Maggard interviews, bad description!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information