Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Podcasts

Tickets Upcoming Podcasts

I recorded about 45 minutes yesterday with Gerry Glasco. We did not get into a position by position breakdown, but did discuss the transformation to the recruitment of high school talent. We did mention a few players specifically (including my own personal favorite Sophie Piskos). Gerry also talks about dog training and things he didn't know about Justin Robichaux until after he hired him.

This morning I did about 55 minutes with Matt Deggs. He discussed the disconnect of his first two years, recruiting "his" type of players, the daily competition to get players' names into the lineup, the hiring of Seth Thibodeaux and did he think about firing Bab after seeing this year's schedule.

Tomorrow I'm scheduled to talk with Dr. Maggard. I'll ask him about the exodus of players and staff, the departure of soccer coach Lance Key, the latest on when the newcomers will be joining the Sun Belt, the latest on football renovations and more.

The first two pods have already been sent to Learfield and should be ready for publication soon (maybe as early as tomorrow for the first one).

I'll make sure links are posted. Hope you enjoy them.

Default Re: Upcoming Podcasts

Gracias Amigo

"Tomorrow I'm scheduled to talk with Dr. Maggard. I'll ask him about the exodus of players and staff, the departure of soccer coach Lance Key, the latest on when the newcomers will be joining the Sun Belt, the latest on football renovations and more."

I CANNOT wait for this one to drop!

Looking fwd to all three

Jay, can you give us a tid bit, you know, a little “teaser” on Maggard’s thoughts on the robbing of all our coaches and support staff??? Come on Jay, you can do it...

6. Default Re: Upcoming Podcasts

Also understand that there is a Ragin Review & We’re Talkin’ collaboration in the works. Will you be joining us for that Jay?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Also understand that there is a Ragin Review & We’re Talkin’ collaboration in the works. Will you be joining us for that Jay?
    He said he will and as long as we have bourbon there he will be there. He's a lush.

8. Default Re: Upcoming Podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    He said he will and as long as we have bourbon there he will be there. He's a lush.
    That might be the Pots (yes, plural, because I am including myself) calling the kettle black.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    That might be the Pots (yes, plural, because I am including myself) calling the kettle black.
    I am just stating the facts, only the facts, sonny. Don't make me come find you at Taco Bell after the game tonight.

Dear Jay,

Please ask Dr. Maggard why that bell isn't being used...

Thank you,
    The Casual Fan

What did Seinfeld teach us about "worlds colliding?"

12. Default Re: Upcoming Podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    What did Seinfeld teach us about "worlds colliding?"
    I think that might be the point

That's the plan. But Matt (two t's) needs to be hammered when we start. That would be great entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Jay, can you give us a tid bit, you know, a little “teaser” on Maggard’s thoughts on the robbing of all our coaches and support staff??? Come on Jay, you can do it...
    Now (and this is before the recording), you know he's publicly going to take the high road.

Jay,
    Why not even mention the basketball program to Dr Maggard? Does he not realize the all time low of our basketball program right now? Will Bob Marlin be let go soon? What type of coach will Dr Maggard be looking for to save our basketball program from the pits.
    Thanks,

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information