Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Ragin Cajuns Baseball Preview with Kendall Rogers

Tickets 2022 Ragin Cajuns Baseball Preview with Kendall Rogers

Matt & MAT visit with D1 Baseball's Managing editor and Co-Founder, Kendall Rogers to preview the 2022 campaign for Louisiana Baseball. The guys will also pick Kendall's brain about national news concerning the future of collegiate baseball, deep dive into the newcomers on the Cajuns spring roster, pitching staff strengths, players with the highest upside this coming season, drool over the schedule, and make some predictions for the good guys. A buffet of baseball information. This is for the stitch heads out there!

Set Your Sights on Baseball [2:51]

Kendall Rogers Interview [9:25]

Cajuns Basketball update [55:18]

Levi Lewis Declares for the Draft [01:02:51]

For more updates & info follow us on all social platforms @RaginReview

Default Re: 2022 Ragin Cajuns Baseball Preview with Kendall Rogers

Good stuff guys

I enjoyed this one a lot. Good stuff here.

4. Default Re: 2022 Ragin Cajuns Baseball Preview with Kendall Rogers

Appreciate that guys. Proud of that interview. Really good answers by Kendall. He’s obviously bullish on the Cajuns in 2022

My boy the big Cat coming in hot!!!!

We will be signing Allison in the class of 2040. Future UL softball 2nd baseman. Congrats to a good friend of mine Mr. Gerry Hebert! Your the man bro! Great podcast as always.

7. Default Re: 2022 Ragin Cajuns Baseball Preview with Kendall Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    My boy the big Cat coming in hot!!!!
    He demanded more air time or he was "ripping up the contract." There's always a prima donna in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    He demanded more air time or he was "ripping up the contract." There's always a prima donna in the group.
    Damn big Cat signed a NIL deal with RR?? HAHA

Enjoyed the flex at the end about being able to have KR on the pod. Great get! Keep up the good work guys

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We will be signing Allison in the class of 2040. Future UL softball 2nd baseman. Congrats to a good friend of mine Mr. Gerry Hebert! Your the man bro! Great podcast as always.
    Appreciate it, JMV!

Thanks everyone for making this episode a top 10 'listened to' baseball episode and the most 'listened to' baseball preview that we've ever done.

I hope this isn’t another one of those years where we hear how great the fall was and how we are going to crush the ball, only to get let down.

13. Default Re: 2022 Ragin Cajuns Baseball Preview with Kendall Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    I hope this isn’t another one of those years where we hear how great the fall was and how we are going to crush the ball, only to get let down.
    Think the ceiling for this club offensively is a lot higher. Where we settle, I have no idea.

But, I did just get some pretty damn bad news for our bullpen. I'll let the team break the news but I'm disappointed, to say the least. Still, we have some major depth on paper, from a reliever standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Think the ceiling for this club offensively is a lot higher. Where we settle, I have no idea.

But, I did just get some pretty damn bad news for our bullpen. I'll let the team break the news but I'm disappointed, to say the least. Still, we have some major depth on paper, from a reliever standpoint.
    Injury?

15. Default Re: 2022 Ragin Cajuns Baseball Preview with Kendall Rogers

I know he is not with the team anymore, but what was the story with Will Pendergrass the transfer from Houston that was expected to play 3rd Base for the Cajuns. I thought they had high expectations for him and he had performed well in the Fall.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information