Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Young Ragin Cajun - Select Baseball and Softball Games

Default Re: Young Ragin Cajun - Select Baseball and Softball Games

Quote Originally Posted by raginlittlecajun View Post
    This is an AWFUL look for Cajuns baseball. My family buys 5 season tickets in a box (where we have an open area for the kids to play/sit on a blanket/not take up a seat) and now they can't come. So basically I have to find a babysitter or take my kid on a school night to a game? What happened to a family friendly atmosphere? Maybe if we were part of "Section A" we could bring our kids for free? I really think this needs to be looked at again. When I attend a game with my 3 kids I will probably drop 100 bucks on concessions. If its just me and my spouse and we are paying for a babysitter, maybe $20. This was also not relayed to us when we bought the passes. Kind of sucks to fork over thousands of dollars for tickets to basically not use them!
    What does Section A have to do with bringing kids for free? Every parent and friend that I personally know that sits in that section has kids no older than 3 or at most 4. Plus any kid 2 or under gets in free.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Nico Yanko
    Hans Malebranche
    Bryan Maggard
    Anthony Babineaux

Good luck.
    Yesterday was Hans' last day.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Heading to Florida? Good guy.

4. Default Re: Young Ragin Cajun - Select Baseball and Softball Games

I’ll reserve comments for private conversation.. But, do we have someone identified and/or hired?

my comment about section A is clearly sarcasm. I'll end my conversation about that there.

6. Default Re: Young Ragin Cajun - Select Baseball and Softball Games

Does he have another job or is he going Solo?

Quote Originally Posted by raginlittlecajun View Post
    my comment about section A is clearly sarcasm. I'll end my conversation about that there.
    Ahh didn’t catch the sarcasm my bad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Heading to Florida? Good guy.
    Actually, he's joining Lee deLeon at Middle Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I’ll reserve comments for private conversation.. But, do we have someone identified and/or hired?
    Not at this time.

Probably won’t answer any questions here but Jay did discuss this topic with Dr. Maggard on his latest Ragin’ Cajun Connect podcast episode, which can be found on Spotify for anyone interested

11. Default Re: Young Ragin Cajun - Select Baseball and Softball Games

I thought Jay actually addressed everything that was a major concern for the RPAC. Maggard answers were straight forward and transparent. He simply refused to comment about anything to do with the basketball team in a way dealing with head coaches.

One thing I wish Jay had approached was the far too expensive concessions and bling at the dome. None are actually needs, but they’re important for kids, and kids are important to parents.

The concessions, the outrageous fees for Tickets from Ticket Master are in fact damaging the fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I thought Jay actually addressed everything that was a major concern for the RPAC. Maggard answers were straight forward and transparent. He simply refused to comment about anything to do with the basketball team in a way dealing with head coaches.

One thing I wish Jay had approached was the far too expensive concessions and bling at the dome. None are actually needs, but they’re important for kids, and kids are important to parents.

The concessions, the outrageous fees for Tickets from Ticket Master are in fact damaging the fan base.
    I do believe Dr Maggard said they were looking to restructure a lot of areas, and ticket processing was mentioned in the list, but I am not certain on that.

13. Default Re: Young Ragin Cajun - Select Baseball and Softball Games

Well well well… Congrats to you guys.

Attached Images Attached Images  

14. Default Re: Young Ragin Cajun - Select Baseball and Softball Games

Good move.

Positivism

Awesome news! Many thanks to Dr. Maggard, Nico Yankton and all Coach’s. This is great for all the Young Ragin Cajuns!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information