Thread: Florida hires Louisiana football special teams coach; former Cajuns QB Gautier has

1. UL Football Florida hires Louisiana football special teams coach; former Cajuns QB Gautier has

Billy Napier and the Florida Napier have hired away UL special teams coach Chris Couch, while Michigan State hires ex-Ragin' Cajuns QB Blaine Gautier.

Default Re: Florida hires Louisiana football special teams coach; former Cajuns QB Gautier has

Great for Blaine, but Billy are there any other coaches you could pick from other teams?

Default Re: Florida hires Louisiana football special teams coach; former Cajuns QB Gautier has

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Great for Blaine, but Billy are there any other coaches you could pick from other teams?
    Yup. F billy

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Yup. F billy
    I heard last night at the wrestling tournament that Shane Vallot is going to Florida as a grad assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    I heard last night at the wrestling tournament that Shane Vallot is going to Florida as a grad assistant.
    Good for him. He is a good guy and will be a good coach.

6. Default Re: Florida hires Louisiana football special teams coach; former Cajuns QB Gautier has

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    ….Thought we might get him as a GA….he could be the next great recruiter for the Cajuns….smart, tough, personality, local, and leader…I posted some time back about his almost being a player coach…..can see why the Florida exit staff would surely want him on the Gator group……Word was he has a h s job but he could be a big part to a college staff!

Do you mean to suggest that there isn't a spot for Shane Vallot on a pro roster somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….Thought we might get him as a GA….he could be the next great recruiter for the Cajuns….smart, tough, personality, local, and leader…I posted some time back about his almost being a player coach…..can see why the Florida exit staff would surely want him on the Gator group……Word was he has a h s job but he could be a big part to a college staff!
    Boom, not sure what has happened (maybe I’ve just gotten adjusted?) but you are batting a thousand with your posts lately. I actually understand at least 90% from just one reading. Kudos sir!

9. Default Re: Florida hires Louisiana football special teams coach; former Cajuns QB Gautier has

With all the SEC, and P5 teams raiding our pantry for players and every sort of staff it’s pretty obvious we were under voted in all three polls.

Thread Information