Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NIL coming to a high school near you…?

Support NIL coming to a high school near you…?

Default Re: NIL coming to a high school near you…?

Crazy Times… “top recruit Quinn Ewers chose to forego his senior year of high school and enroll at Ohio State early in order to sign NIL deals he’d been offered.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    Crazy Times… “top recruit Quinn Ewers chose to forego his senior year of high school and enroll at Ohio State early in order to sign NIL deals he’d been offered.”
    I might have to look for a new sport.

Now the private schools’ boosters can cover “scholarships” out in the open too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    And now he is at Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Now the private schools’ boosters can cover “scholarships” out in the open too.
    What are Carencro, Acadiana, West Monroe and other publics who recruit players going to do to counter those nasty private schools?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    I might have to look for a new sport.
    Last few years of Hud, I was already on that track. I was watching way much more college baseball than college football. Napier putting us in contention for Top 25 rankings brought me back.

I want Dez to succeed, especially now with the way all of this has gone down. However, with the fiasco we're now seeing in college football, if Deggs can get us back in the next year or two being a team that is at least consistently competitive in Regionals and vying for Top 25 spots every couple/few years, I might just write off college football for good.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    What are Carencro, Acadiana, West Monroe and other publics who recruit players going to do to counter those nasty private schools?
    Ah, what they already do…get daddy/momma a job and get a false address if needed.

There was discussion of jealousy and other players. This is the level it will fester.

9. Default Re: NIL coming to a high school near you…?

Love of money corrupts everything it touches.

They can do NIL deals too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Last few years of Hud, I was already on that track. I was watching way much more college baseball than college football. Napier putting us in contention for Top 25 rankings brought me back.

I want Dez to succeed, especially now with the way all of this has gone down. However, with the fiasco we're now seeing in college football, if Deggs can get us back in the next year or two being a team that is at least consistently competitive in Regionals and vying for Top 25 spots every couple/few years, I might just write off college football for good.
    I thought he meant new sport to play in, not watch?

Bwahahahaha…..

“Didnt we already have this”- signed reason behind LHSAA split to select and non select

“ as long as they do not violate pay-for-play or receive financial incentives to sign with or remain at a program.”- NCAA

also saw this….

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Love of money corrupts everything it touches.
    Can't sugar coat that!

Just a passing thought…should be interesting when federally mandated h/s attendance zones meet NIL and there’s a conflict.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information