Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Winners and Losers of the College Football Transfer Portal so Far

Default Winners and Losers of the College Football Transfer Portal so Far

Default Re: Winners and Losers of the College Football Transfer Portal so Far

I guess when your coach is not interested in addition by way of portal it would be hard to be a winner or even a draw.

"Louisiana figures to remain competitive in Michael Desormeaux's debut as head coach, but the transition will be a bit more difficult than the program hoped."

Last sentence in article about UL. People know. We should be okay.

Is the portal the only way to transfer? And if another way is available would that require sitting out a year?

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Is the portal the only way to transfer? And if another way is available would that require sitting out a year?
    You can transfer as a grad student without being in the portal. Your first transfer is on the house, if you transfer again, you have to sit.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    "Louisiana figures to remain competitive in Michael Desormeaux's debut as head coach, but the transition will be a bit more difficult than the program hoped."

Last sentence in article about UL. People know. We should be okay.
    Next season may be a challenge, but I think Desormeaux will do OK in the long run.

Having said that, the RPAADA (Ragin Pagin Amateur Athletic Directors Association) will be calling for his head after the first setback.

I like Mike; I expect he will be our next great Coach.

Default BR lists UL as “Loser” in this years Transportal

Like we didn’t know this already
    https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...o-far.amp.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Next season may be a challenge, but I think Desormeaux will do OK in the long run.

Having said that, the RPAADA (Ragin Pagin Amateur Athletic Directors Association) will be calling for his head after the first setback.

I like Mike; I expect he will be our next great Coach.
    He will only have 2-3 years to start winning ...That's the standard in cfb nowadays and at Houston its 1.

9. Default Re: BR lists UL as “Loser” in this years Transportal

Transportal????

Is that some new sexual identification. I’m going to have Boomer research this.

10. Default Re: Winners and Losers of the College Football Transfer Portal so Far

I’m very confident he’s going to have a winning season in 22. Nine or more wins is my expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’m very confident he’s going to have a winning season in 22. Nine or more wins is my expectation.
    8 is the minimum number for it to be a successfully season for us.

A lot of App fans want Clark gone if he don't win a championship next year. That's a successful season in their books

12. Default Re: Winners and Losers of the College Football Transfer Portal so Far

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    8 is the minimum number for it to be a successfully season for us.

A lot of App fans want Clark gone if he don't win a championship next year. That's a successful season in their books
    Honestly that’s not the feelings of the RPCA. You’ve been one of the most negative posters, and that’s fine. But the general feeling isn’t 8 games as a success. Right now I’m not sure we’d be a dog in any game except FSU. Now if we get all four of the new teams. Not sure any would have us a dog.

Honestly that’s not the feelings of the RPCA. You’ve been one of the most negative posters, and that’s fine. But the general feeling isn’t 8 games as a success. Right now I’m not sure we’d be a dog in any game except FSU. Now if we get all four of the new teams. Not sure any would have us a dog.
    Still don't feel warm and fuzzy about the hire like some here. However 8 wins would be a successful season . We will be dogs in more than just 1 game in 2022.

14. Default Re: Winners and Losers of the College Football Transfer Portal so Far

Warm and fuzzy???

Hell you’ve called Acadian Ambulance at least five different times. They keep telling you it’s not a heart attack, just a panic attack.

I think we'll be dogs at Coastal and GA State

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information