Thread: Scott Isacks Offered

Default Scott Isacks Offered

6’5 240 Ath Out of Country Day in NOLA. Dad is an alumni. According to his twitter and photo, had an in-home with Des and others last night.

Default Re: Scott Isacks Offered

Never knew there was a high school that used Cajuns as their mascot. Seems like his (Metairie Park Country Day School) does. Pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Never knew there was a high school that used Cajuns as their mascot. Seems like his (Metairie Park Country Day School) does. Pretty cool.
    Yes, that’s news to me too. Kinda odd that an expensive private school in NOLA chose Cajuns as a mascot. Wonder what the story is behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    6’5 240 Ath Out of Country Day in NOLA. Dad is an alumni. According to his twitter and photo, had an in-home with Des and others last night.
    His father played here before transferring to Tulane. He hasn't gotten a ton of looks because Country Day is in Class 1A. He was named to the New Orleans All-Metro Small Classification and All State. He runs well for big kid, looks like he could help at TE, OLB. Tulane has asked him to come visit, they are trying to get him to enroll and put him on scholarship in August because they are full.

5. Default Re: Scott Isacks Offered

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    His father played here before transferring to Tulane. He hasn't gotten a ton of looks because Country Day is in Class 1A. He was named to the New Orleans All-Metro Small Classification and All State. He runs well for big kid, looks like he could help at TE, OLB. Tulane has asked him to come visit, they are trying to get him to enroll and put him on scholarship in August because they are full.
    They are back to 1A? My son played against them in the 2A Quarterfinals back in 2018. They had an absolute awesome QB! Abita or Abiti? Big kid!

My boy held down the CB spot just fine that night in a losing effort. Small stadium and it was cold! Love HS football!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    His Jr. film had a bunch of running back highlights, site says 4.7 40, but he was running away from people...I would think LB or TE.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    A guess at this time is OLB, or TE.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Scott Isacks Offered

I went to New Orleans Academy in the early '70s for a few years of grade school and were in the same 1A district with Country Day. Used to call them the Daisies because they had a bunch of long-haired hippy types going to high school there.

Thread Information